Getting to the new me!

Hia all

Been on lighter life now for 5 weeks and am just shy of losing 2 stone..most I have ever lost at all in about 10 years! Sticking to the plan removes the portion control and choice from my daily decisions and although i sometimes struggle with the water drinking I am determined to get to that size 12!

In march at my heaviest I was wearing size 20 and feeling so uncomfortable with myself, my life, everything.

However today I had to buy size 16 jeans and although I still have alot of weight to go the spring in my step and the smile on my face will get me there

Ive had loads of people say the weight will go back on blah blah blah and yes it will if I forget and forego everything I have learned about myself and old eating habits. BUT nothing tastes as good as slimmer feels so they will eat their words eventually. I know this happens to some people but surely its about will power and staying who you want to be and the shape you want to be.......

Rambling sorry but onwards and upwards. Losing about 3lb a week, would love more but Ive waited 15 years to get into a size 16 so a few more months should be fine :)

Hi Angelina and congratulations on getting to size 16! With the water, LL don't specify an amount anymore but encourage you to drink little and often during the day - think of your body as a water wheel. That said, most people find that 'the more you drink the more you shrink'!

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Well done on your initial losses, good for you. Keep up the good work. x

thank you!! Another ramble...although Im not hungry as such...my sense of smell is manic!! Salt and vinegar smells oh my days!!! I could drink a bowl...and ive totally lost the taste for coffee...loved it strong now I barely have half a teaspoon.....has anyone elses senses changed?

Hi Angelina
Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey.My tastes have changed and now I am drinking lots of mint tea and decaf coffe but quite week. I have also noticed the packs and bars I loved at first I am now going off the taste and tring the flavours I least liked. Strage !!!.
Well done on your loss so far keep up the good fight.
Cathy

Hi and welcome! Excellent weightloss so far!

This is a great plan and I personally found total a breeze, I love the feeling I have when I get dressed and undressed actually, now! Previously I hated what I saw in the mirror!

Water is much easier to drink with the flavourings I find but they can loosen the bowel, not a bad thing I don't think!

The support on here is amazing and the ladies have certainly got me through some difficult times over the last few months.

Goodluck! Xx

Back