GG's WI - onwards and downward!

wow that is a fantastic first week's loss - very well done, it'll give you extra motivation to get through your second week too.... these diets are fabulous aren't they?!

I am really pleased. It took me 3 weeks to lose that much on WW!

I have to admit that initially I was a bit disappointed.. I wanted to lose a stone! I KNOW how bad that makes me look... :( and I think that I need to work on my attitude really. I always want more than is realistic!

Now, I've told myself to stop being so silly. However, not content without something to worry about, I'm worrying that I will be disappointed next week - I KNOW it's going to be a much smaller loss and how will I deal with that a be patient?

However, my positive feelings are massively outweighing my negative feelings. I'm not hungry. I feel pretty good. I feel in control and have no intention of slipping.

Thanks for your encouragement!!

Time goes very quickly indeed and before you know it you'll be at goal!! My losses were the slowest in my group but i still got to goal at an amazing rate!! You will lose min a stone a month if you stick with it - how amazing and quick is that??? Don't get ahead of yourself, you're giving your chatterbox ammunition!!

Enjoy seeing yourself transform in the mirror, it's staggering! I enjoyed every day of my journey!! And other people's comments were to die for!!!!!!!

Tracker up and running! I did have it on there before, but I had somehow (wishful thinking) typed my current weight in as 11stone 2lbs and had a huge CONGRATULATIONS GOAL ACHIEVED sign written across it... :D

Hopefully it was a sign of good things to come!

In a great mood today - although v. tired. I'm going to do this!

well done

11 lbs in one week that is brilliant. I start LL on the 18th.. a week today actually, if I can lose half of that I will be happy.

I've read your posts over your first week with lots of interest as I will be in the same boat soon, you have inspired me as you've stuck with it even though your inital feeling weren't great:)

shona

Congratulations, 11lbs in a week is an amazing start.
Are you noticing waistbands getting looser yet?

Shona! Thanks! I don't think I've ever inspired anyone before. That's a nice feeling!

Virgogirl! Fancy seeing you here! :D No, I haven't noticed looser waistbands yet, but as I'm cycling to university every day, I'm generally wearing stretchy tracksuit bottoms. I did put a pair of normal pants on today but didn't really notice any difference yet.

Can't wait for it to happen though... I really want to get rid of some of my tents.

well done .....have a fizzy water .....x:) :p

Back