gillian michaels banish fat boost matablisum

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by heidiho, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. heidiho

heidiho Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi Ive just started my gillian michaels,dvd,Im new to exercise,and I could`nt even get past the 2nd cercuit,I felt as though I was :ambulance: lol,im soo unfit,I felt sick and wish I could have carried on and done the full 45 mins. will this get easier each time I do it ? or do I need to push myself straight away till I collapse ? any advice would be appriciated :jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MartinD

MartinD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hi there

I dont know the exercise programme you mention. However getting into fitness involves challenges, both now and in the future. Its amazing tho how quickly your body adapts and it gets easier.

One great tool you could use is a heart rate monitor. Using this you could work in a range, say, 80% of your max heart rate (max rate=220 minus your age, so Im ahem a young 47yrs so my max is 173). So I exercise at 80% my heart rate is around 138 beats which means i reduce the rate of exercise until im in the right zone.

It gets easier but dont collapse it doenst look cool.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.