Gill's WW diary- Lets chit chat!

Erm, hello....!

Not been here for a long time, I kind of lost the plot for a while. And now I'm over a stone heavier than I was this time last year, boo.

I'm trying to make a fresh start with this simple start but I'm struggling a bit, food is ok, but I'm not feeling very motivated to be honest, not sure why coz I really want to shift this weight. If I get back on here and read some diaries hopefully I'll get some of my mojo back, will take a bit of time at lunchtime to do that.

Sorry this is a bit of a ramble, I might post something a bit more coherent later, lol

welcome back!! :)
hows it been x

Hi all, I feel like I'm finally back. Planning and actually using my tracker! I'm doing filling and healthy but I like to keep track of what I'm eating to give me a sense of control.

Ive not been to the gym this week because I've not been well, I'm full of a chest infection, not nice. So I'm. Just making sure my food is bang on point, drinking loads of green tea and water to flush my system out and hoping for a loss this week.

ps my ticker is not correct, need to update it to reflect what I've put on, lol.

Ok, it's game on- just booked a holiday!!!

I'm so excited, 2 weeks in Ibiza in July at an amazing resort. So, got to get my backside moving, my food all good and save up for some new (smaller) summer clothes!

Back