Gill's WW diary- Lets chit chat!

Back from a fabulous weekend away with DH. He's been working so hard we've barely seen each other, so we really needed this time away on our own. And along with that came lovely food and wine! But I started to pull it back on Sunday even before we got home which I'm quite proud of.

Weighed myself last night and I'm looking at 1-2lb gain. So I'm going to be on it today and tomorrow in order to limit that damage and try and pull it back. Lots of green tea, water, fuit and veg, plus 2 good hard workouts today and tomorrow. We shall see.....

So 1.5lb back on, which I'd expected. But I'm fine with that.

So tomorrow it's time to move on, gym, good food and take it from there.

2lb off, woohoo! Just what I wanted, to lose what I'd gained and a bit more.

Busy busy in the run up to Xmas, which is great for stopping me eating. This board has been a bit quiet, as have the meetings. I know it usually drops off towards Xmas, but being an old hand at this WW lark, it seems to be happening particularly early this year, numbers in our meeting never had that usual september influx and we're thin on the ground already. Hope everyone's ok.

Think I caught a bit of DS2s tummy bug yesterday as I've felt just generally yukky so couldn't face the gym today. But on a positive note I spent the time online getting pretty much all my Christmas shopping done! Just got to sort the boys stockings, couple more bits for my neice and nephew and I'm done- all in a couple of hours! Of course it does help that DH and I don't buy for each other, DH's folks don't celebrate Xmas, and my bro and SIL do a single joint present for each other, club together for my parents pressie and thats it, job done.

So, feeling better now, and ready for a good nights sleep and the gym tomorrow!

Blimey, where is everyone, the boards seem to have barely moved since I was last here!

Our wireless router gave up the ghost so I've not been online for almost 2 weeks. And ow I'm 19lb down, which I'm well chuffed about. Still working hard at the gym, I look better now than I did last time I lost weight. I might be heavier but I'm fitter and have muscle mass.

OK ticker factory is playing up so can't update, but I've lost another pound!

So 21 in total, which was my aim to achieve before Xmas, and I've done it! Next mini goal is another 2lb which will take me to 10% and also the weight my consultant wanted me to get to before I can get my sterilisation

OK, 2 lb, just 2lb before Xmas, I can do this!

OK ticker factory is playing up so can't update, but I've lost another pound!

So 21 in total, which was my aim to achieve before Xmas, and I've done it! Next mini goal is another 2lb which will take me to 10% and also the weight my consultant wanted me to get to before I can get my sterilisation

OK, 2 lb, just 2lb before Xmas, I can do this!

Wow well done on achieving such a great goal! Congrats! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, yes, YES!!!!

2lb off, which is a massive milestone for me:

1. I'm below my previous all time high, prior to putting on weight with the kids
2. I've hit my 10%
3. I'm in the 14s
4. I'm at the weight my consultant wants me to be for my serilisation op and it's not booked till the end of March!!!!

So, so happy!!!!

That's brilliant! Well done! :)

Am quite amazed, lost 1.5lb between xmas and new year!

Am in no doubt that tomorrow when I WI again (IF I go) it'll be back on again, as I've since been away for the weekend. The loss in the first place was no doubt due to my chest infection and also the rest of the family have been ill so I've been holding it all together. Still got said chest infection, really hacked off with it now, the whole appetite loss thing is the only benefit!

That's brilliant. The loss not the sickness! :-/

Been to WI and guess what- STS!!! Am so pleased, it feels like a head start on the new year.

The rest of this week I'll be easing my way back in to WW. Got to say I am looking forward to my fruit and yoghurt tomorrow, some clean eating will do me good! Not sure when I'll be back at the gym, still coughing like mad, driving me nuts. I've got a docs appt on Friday anyway so if it's not better by then I'll see if if I can get some antibiotics, it'll be 2 weeks by then.

Looking forward to seeing lots of new diary entries soon!

Well done

Hope you feel better soon

Been to WI and guess what- STS!!! Am so pleased, it feels like a head start on the new year.

The rest of this week I'll be easing my way back in to WW. Got to say I am looking forward to my fruit and yoghurt tomorrow, some clean eating will do me good! Not sure when I'll be back at the gym, still coughing like mad, driving me nuts. I've got a docs appt on Friday anyway so if it's not better by then I'll see if if I can get some antibiotics, it'll be 2 weeks by then.

Looking forward to seeing lots of new diary entries soon!

That's brilliant! Well done you!
Don't rush back to the gym. Only go when you're ready.

Well I've just gone back to the gym today. Higher intensity cardio set me off coughing so I switched to the bike which I could handle a lot better. Did weights too, feel great for finally going back. I've got some antibiotics so should finally kick this cough into touch. I'm shattered as I wake up most nights for a good half hour coughing.

STS again this week, but thats OK. Back on it properly this week. Booked a holiday on Tuesday, we're off to menorca in July. So I've got around 25 weeks. If I can lose 1lb a week that'll get me really close to my goal- new holiday wardrobe for me!

So I put on 1.5 this week. Not surprised, 4 weeks of no exercise, still drinking wine, food has been OKish, but it's time to get back in control.

Feeling very positive, got my food planned out, worked really hard at the gym this morning, so it's all good so far- bring it on!

hey hon.
How you been getting on?

Hi BoS83!

Not been here for ages, the boards don't seem to move as fast as they used to, maybe everyone is concentrating on their weightloss efforts?

Anyway, January hasn't been great for me, ww wise, I've lost half a pound over the whole month! But the snow meant the kids were off school and playgroup so I couldn't get to the gym, and the lack of routine made it hard for me to get back into it, if that makes sense. but this last week I've been back on it and in spite of a very food and wine filled birthday weekend I lost half.

I really wanted to get to my 2 stone goal by the end of jan, but I wont beat myself up, I'm moving on. Got my consultant appt on Monday to make sure he's happy with my weight to go ahead with my sterilisation. I KNOW I'm under where he wanted me to be so that feels really good. And if I can have a good week this week, by Monday I'll be even further below the target he set me, so yay!

Yoohoo! Remember me, anyone?

It's been a while, but I thought getting back into my diary on here might help me move things along.

So, back in Feb I finally had my sterilisation op, it went very smoothly and I'm really pleased I did it. had to take a good 6 weeks off for recovery, during which time I put on about 6lb. And then I kind of faffed about for a while, really! However, I'm back on it foodwise now defo. Exercise wise I've been doing great, and while my weight might not have shifted much, my body shape has changed a fair bit I look like I've lost a lot more than I actually have.

So that's where I am now. I lost 3.5 the week before last but 2 parties and a wedding this week meant I put 1 on. Today is day 1 of my new week and I've been to the gym this morning and I'm off out dancing tonight.

Off to read all these new diaries that have sprung up while I've been away!

Welcome back hon. Good to hear its all went well and you're back on track. I've been off track myself a bit. But all back on it now aswel. :D

Hi BoS! nice to see you again! You've not got much left to lose I see!

Back