Gina's progress

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Well, here I am on Day 4 and feel I'm doing really well. It hardly feels like I'm on a diet, I'm eating so much food (well I was on a VLCD before, lol).

I'm loving the breakfasts, loving the soups, loving the dinners, liking some of the snacks. It feels like a real treat to have a biscuit and the popcorn was good when the kids had their sweets on Saturday night. I really don't like the bars though, a gooey, gelatinous mass, I won't be ordering any more of them.

I'm being very good and haven't stepped on the scales yet. I'm not sure if I'll lose anything due to the massive leap in calories but I'm hoping the weight will drop off once my body gets used to the new diet. Can't wait to get those size 10s out again.

Good luck to you all, Gina

Well done on a positive start Gina, sounds like you're all geared up for success, I am back on it this week, haven't stepped on the scales yet but had another 100% day yesterday and it's all planned for today. My monthly hamper is arriving today eeek can't wait to get it all unpacked and sorted away into my new storage unit :0)

hanloje said:
My monthly hamper is arriving today eeek can't wait to get it all unpacked and sorted away into my new storage unit :0)

Oooh, you're posh! Mine are still in the boxes, by the side of my bed. It's good exercise going up and down at mealtimes!

I have two dogs who would love to get into them so I bought a cheap plastic storage unit, with 3 drawers one for brekkies & snack, 1 for lunches and 1 for dinners!! lol, keeps them out!

Week one loss.....5lb!!!

Well done you, hope to be joining you next week, I had hubby's birthday weekend away and have to say had a fab time but have come back looking forward to knuckling down again!

Another pound off this week. :)

Back