Gingerbreads long road ......

Thanks ladies,

Today -

Breakfast Apple 70 cal

Lunch soup and jelly 60 cal

Dinner steak, actifry wedges and peas -400 cal

Supper crumpets and cheese 250 cal

Today I'm out for lunch as its my sisters birthday, in going to try and make good choices but if not I have the rest of the week to pull it back.

Had a carvery dinner it was lush but only managed half as u was stuffed lol in the old days
I would have eaten it all Andy daughters left overs and a pudding lol. Came home had a wee rest and then went in the bike for 30 mins, i plan another 2 x 30 mins on the bike throughout the rest of today,

Tea will be something light, maybe a toasty or some soup x

Had a carvery dinner it was lush but only managed half as u was stuffed lol in the old days
I would have eaten it all Andy daughters left overs and a pudding lol. Came home had a wee rest and then went in the bike for 30 mins, i plan another 2 x 30 mins on the bike throughout the rest of today,

Tea will be something light, maybe a toasty or some soup x

Sounds like a good day :) I'm on soup for tea too x

Well today has been another long day lol I have stayed in my calorie allowance but only Just and not been the best choices today . I've been at the hospital today as my daughter has a check up as she is going in for an op in a few months but has got an infection so need more meds . The wee trooper is being fab. She wanted a McDonald's for lunch so took her and I had some too coz I hadn't eaten all day ooooops I actually don't even like McDonalds. Will have to be dead on for the rest of the week.

Lunch - McDonalds chicken wrap and fries Dinner chicken salad
Snack - walkers crisps

tomorrow is a fruit a thon

Hope your daughter is ok, I'm sure the McDonald's won't have done too much harm :) plenty of fruit and water and it'll be like it never happened x

Today been not bad

Breakfast - packet of snack a jacks (it was 11am)
Lunch jacket potato with salad and cheese
Dinner - steak mash tomato and peas

Snacks Apple and jelly

Back