gingernutlovers ww diary

gingernutlover

went to the meeting today, turns out it s a new meeting which is great as we are all starting (or restarting :eek: for me) together.

I was 11,9.5 on the ww scales and the leader who seems very nice has suggested i go for 10% first which is 10,7 so must change my ticker to that

I can have 22 points and after looking at the kickstart program i am not sure whether to go for that for a couple of weeks on only 18 points

after doign cambridge i dont want a diet that feels like i am punishing myself so think i might go for the 22 points and guess it might take a bit longer.

Hi Hun

Im on ww at the moment. I started a few times before before xmas but it was only half hearted BUT I restarted on thursday as my meeting was wednesday night.

Its a great diet once you get into knowing what your points are!

Good luck.

xx

thanks jools - we just had veg lasagne with the sauce made with philli light, it was ok, not convinced on the philli though

but .......................

3 points per 1/4 of it so i had half lol

veg lasagne sounds lovely hunni. I made some pasta last night and it was delicious.

80g pasta = 4 points
tomato passata, onions, mushrooms = free
garlic = 1/2 point
1 tbsp healthy living soft cheese (garlic & herb) = 1 point

so for 5 1/2 points really I had a decent sized meal and it was delicious!! TRY IT!

XX

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thanks guys, thats cheered me up thinking somone else has read my ramblings lol

feeling fed up because the friend who usually upsets me has done it again :-( oh well, shouldnt expect anything other than that, dd is still not sleeping through - we are now on day 14 of the no sleep situation here at chez ginger

sooooooooooooooo coming on here and seeing you guys saying hi has made me not go and eat the huge choco muffin my mum just dropped round for me "to cheer me up"

emma is now playuing in her room and i think we'll have a cuppa and some jaffa cakes in a bit as our afternoonsies before daddy comes home from work and i have planned to make pasta bologniase for tea, 7 points.

i am using the esource thing online which i get free cos i signed up for the monthly pass - its brilliant cos i can type in all my own made up recipes and it gives me the points without having to fiddle aorund the with the slidey calculater thing.

just worked out the muffin - tesco choc chip muffin - 8 bloody points I am totally shocked! .............

....... and so relieved i didnt eat it. There are 4 too, a couple of weeks back i would eaten the lot greedy fat pig that i am

my mum even had the cheek to tell me i shouldnt be going to ww and i dont need to lose anymore weight. Hmmmmm maybe mother needs to get her eyesight checked.

thanks paula

huby took them in his lunch today so they will be gone by tonight as all his mates will happily help him eat them, had another okay day today and have realised i have saved 10.5 points so far this week - not sure whether to spend them or not

hi its not til saturday

and i just had a terrible shock, i had been saving up my points for the end of the week thinking i can have fish and chips and i just found out you can only save 12 in a week - which means i have left points uneaten that i can now not carry over - so it was totally not worth feeling hungry!

of course i can still have fish and chips i reckon - anyone know how many points that is?

well done on not eating the muffin!!! that was brilliant!.

Sorry to hear your friend upset you - are you ok???

How old is your little one?

ok, I dont want to advise you wrongly and dont know if I should say this, but I have been doing ww since last April and I have never went by the only saving 12 a week thing. I have saved up to 21 (for my dominos pizza!! - a whole one :D) most weeks and it hasnt made a bit of difference to my losses - Ive always lost the same (once keep to my allowance) so, I personally wouldnt worry about it - it is up to you though, and a very personal choice pet!!!

yep - a average bag of chips is 7.5 and a medium cod in batter is 7.5 so 15 altogether!!

Hi mate,i always find if i have the points its better to have it and enjoy it rather than dreaming of it cause i would end up having it anyway lolx

well, went for my first proper WI today and lost a measly 2.5 lbs. So am feeling a bit low but determined to keep going. I know this is 2.5Lbs less than i weighed last week etc etc but i tried sooooooooo hard, i guess i was hoping for more.

ah well, if its worth it it might take a while i guess .....

Back