1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Giraffe Pasta

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Alana, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Alana

Alana Full Member

Start Weight:
    Hi guys
    For lunch today I had a simple pasta with tomatoes (this made up the sauce and there were cherry tomatoes in there too) with basil, rocket and some mozerella.
    Do you think this meal would be free on a green day with the cheese being a healthy extra??
    The pasta sauce was quite literally just mashed up tomatoes??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Was this out in a restaurant? Then it's likely they used some oil in the sauce so I would allows syns for that. And it would also depend on the amount of cheese. I suspect it would be more that you can take as a HE.
  4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    it wouldnt be free hon no.

its difficult to tell syns because you never know exactly what they use and it can still be very high without really knowing.. so example.. 100g of the tom pasta at the salad bar at pizza hut is 5.5 syns, yet there is hardly ANY sauce on it? so imagine what it'd be like to have a nice big bowl of pasta smothered in it?

i'd have allowed 10 syns.. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.