ProPoints Girl needs help!:(

Skittlelover

So, I was a member of this a long time ago and I left it, along with my diet. Originally lost 2stone on weight watchers. Put the majority back on, am a lovely weight of 12.12 at the moment!

Returned to weight watchers this week, have had a terrible week and have no one to turn to! I need help, I need motivation, my attitude to food is terrible. It literally consumes me! I think about it constantly, I turn to chocolate to solve my problems, become disgusted in myself and once again turn to food! It's a vicious cycle! Haven't admitted that before but I know is true! It's ruining my life! I have never ever admitted that before or even wrote it down! My stress in relation to how I look is ruining my relationship with my boy and we are nearly 8years in! I can't be comfortable around him when I hate myself.

I am graduating with a masters degree next week, it was in that 9months from hell I piled all the weight back on!

Am hoping that everyone on here will give me some help, and advice! Yer all amazing and I need to be on the same kinda track! I'm goin up pour my heart and soul into this, even if its just me reading it!

Thanks for the help already guys, I need to do this, before I ruin my relationship and my life!

Food diary today! Very very very bad!!!! Boss buys brekkie at work!

Breakfast: banana 0pp, sausages 6pp, ham sandwich 5pp

Lunch: M&S pasta salad 8pp

Dinner: M&S chicken jambalaya 9pp (can you tell I'm a fan?!)

Snacks: (this is where it really goes pants!) chips 5pp, mcflurry 9pp, twirl 6pp, strawberries 0pp

20weeklies used! No wonder I'm fat! :( :(

hiya,
well done on joining again. you are going to be fine and will be at your goal weight before you know it. set yourself little goals instead of looking at getting to your overall goal. like make your first goal getting to silver 7 or something like running a 5k etc.
the weeklies are there to be used so dont beat yourself up for using them. i was at a wedding yesterday and used all 49 and some!!!!!
well done on getting your masters you must be so proud of yourself.
hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoying the fab weather

Thanks so much for your reply! Am loving the weather, was cloudy while I was in work but cleared up gorg for a BBQ in friends!! Love it! Today's feed, points: 2million!!

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and 2 toast 8pp

Lunch: Ham sandwich 5pp

Dinner: ALOT of BBQ no clue how many points

Dessert: banana cooked on the BBQ with a false and cream 9pp

Snacks: crunchie 5pp Mars Roll 3pp

Baaaaaad day!

Here to subscribe :) I seem to have missed subscribing to loads of diaries for some reason! Good Luck with your journey :) x

Sooo again today dinner let me down! At least I have learned that fried food and me don't mix anymore!!!

Breakfast: 2eggs and 2toast 8pp iced choc 4pp
Lunch: M&S salad 11pp.. Can't believe how big that was!!

Dinner: platter: 4cocktail sausages, 5chicken wings, half a slice of garlic bread, some chips and a mini burger!!

So I feel completely rotten now, my stomach and IBS hates me!! Drinking a litre of water to try and sort my insides out!! The day before my weigh in :(

Sooo again today dinner let me down! At least I have learned that fried food and me don't mix anymore!!!

Breakfast: 2eggs and 2toast 8pp iced choc 4pp
Lunch: M&S salad 11pp.. Can't believe how big that was!!

Dinner: platter: 4cocktail sausages, 5chicken wings, half a slice of garlic bread, some chips and a mini burger!!

So I feel completely rotten now, my stomach and IBS hates me!! Drinking a litre of water to try and sort my insides out!! The day before my weigh in :(

Hope you're feeling better this morning Sweetie. Good Luck for WI.x

Missed my weigh in! Disaster!! Today's food;

Breakfast: 2eggs and 2 toast 8pp

Lunch: Ice Cream

Dinner: steak sandwich and chips

Snacks: Eton mess made with strawberries and ww yoghurts. 2pp
Super spilt 2pp
Chocolate 6pp

Mess!!!! I am a mess!!!!

Missed my weigh in! Disaster!! Today's food;

Breakfast: 2eggs and 2 toast 8pp

Lunch: Ice Cream