Girl27's Diet Diary

Thanks. Arrrgggh it's the weekend it's soooo hard I can't wait for dinner already. So far I've had two meal bars and a pack of SF cheddar things. Tonight I'm having jacket potato with prawns and seafood sauce and some hot chicken fillets I found today in asda they're 65 cals per fillet.

Ust cooked my OH a fried egg sandwich for fathers day it looked beautiful!I'm glad I didn't stray and stuck to my meal bar. Looking forward to dinner already.

i find it easy to nibble when left alone aswell and as for the crisps i used to eat 12 packets a day at least aswell as my normal food then id wonder why i was fat duh so dont worry about your 4 packets of french fries just need to keep fighting the food, losing weight is the hardest thing in the world as were all addicted to food which we need to survive so god knows why people think its easy to lose lol keep up the battle against the evils of bad food we will all beat it in the end

Thanks Kazzy

had a good day today considering it's a Monday, my day off. Had my two meal bars and French fries so far just cooking my jacket potato now I'm starving. Went for a walk today through some fields with my son went quite far but it's so hot we had to get back his arms were bright red even though I put factor 50 on him.

Fantastic well done

Hi i have not been on for two weeks as i have done crap :( We went away for the weekend and i was off from work and it kind of snowballed from there. Well you know how it goes.
Back on it this week though :)

Back