Girlies - TOTM advice please

*KEZZA*

Morning Girls,

Just wondering if TOTM hugely affects the weight loss at all?

It will be my 1st weigh in today and I have come on today too :(. Just worried if this will affect my weight loss in my first week as everyone seems to have a huge loss in the first week.

Dont know the answer YET sorry, i started my TOTM on my 3rd day and weight in today for the first time as well

good luck with your weigh in :)

Dont know the answer YET sorry, i started my TOTM on my 3rd day and weight in today for the first time as well

good luck with your weigh in :)

Thank you. Good Luck for your weigh in too and let us know how you got on.

It never affected mine at all and tbh if its your 1st weigh in you always loose quite a bit. Dont worry if you have stuck to it 100% it wont make a difference and if it does it will even out next week xxx

As with weight loss generally - everyone's different.

Speaking personally, my only TOTM on LT was during my biggest weight loss but that's because i had to wait longer 10 days for my weigh in anyway, rather than just a week.

You should definitely still lose, I'm sure, but maybe don't expect more than a couple of pounds and you won't be too disappointed.

Thank you for sharing girls :). I think my next weigh in will be affected.

Oh ye of little faith....

(LOL!)

Normally, when you're on your period, you weigh about 1-2lbs heavier. But when I was on and I weighed myself, it didn't affect me that badly, I still managed to lose about 2-4lbs. Man, I can't remember what it's like to have one LOL, haven't had mine in over 3 months :p

Lol thanks girls. Well I shall expect a low loss this week and then I wont be disappointed and anything more shall be a bonus.

Yasmine you lucky thing for not having one :(

ok my weight lossess are consistent and my totm is shocking!!

I had a totm in week 2 - had a gap had it again during week 4 and then from week 5 onwards i have been constant. It is not heavy - its very light but is there :sigh:

but i guess it depends on your body.

For some it has affected them and for others it hasnt.

ok my weight lossess are consistent and my totm is shocking!!

I had a totm in week 2 - had a gap had it again during week 4 and then from week 5 onwards i have been constant. It is not heavy - its very light but is there :sigh:

but i guess it depends on your body.

For some it has affected them and for others it hasnt.

You had really gd loss' those weeks aswell. I am gonna try and not worry abt it. Hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones and be consistent :)

Hopefully chick :)

Lol thanks girls. Well I shall expect a low loss this week and then I wont be disappointed and anything more shall be a bonus.

Yasmine you lucky thing for not having one :(
It actually quite scary, I mean, I get worried about infertility.

Back