Girls, here is motivation!

why not aim for the top lol each to their own!
lots of pessamism considering how fantastically everyone is doing x

Thanks for sharing crims :)

Pessism???? I havent seen any pessimism at all.

Realism maybe but thats something totally different :)

Pessism???? I havent seen any pessimism at all.

Realism maybe but thats something totally different :)

sorry but how is it realism saying no one on here will ever look like that? Im sure plenty people on here are much prettier than some of those models and with the fantastic weightlosses people are acheiving im sure they can look even better!

<-- "looks over his left shoulder and then his right shoulder and smiles" ;)

sorry but how is it realism saying no one on here will ever look like that? Im sure plenty people on here are much prettier than some of those models and with the fantastic weightlosses people are acheiving im sure they can look even better!

Ok 95% of us on here wont ever look like that, thats just a fact.
We may lose the weight, we may look fabulous, we may get a tummy tuck or tone naturally but the bottom line is most of us on here are for one thing a lot older than those girls and yes we'll look stunning and fabulous in our own way but were not going to look like a blonde, 20 year old Victoria Secret model with fab abs... thats a fact lol

But then I dont really think anyone on here is striving to look like that. Its not pessism to say most of us wont end up like that, its just the way it is. It doesnt in any way lessen the support or detract from our success

You're all beautiful in my eyes :kissass:

you are funny mr mojo....xx

I agree starlight he's mr smooth tonight lol!!!!
I have a pic of how I want to look just can't put it on here I don't think it's me about 2 months ago before alot of emotional eating (problem I'm in a corset in the pic so prob not appropriate) it's the pic I'm using to spur me on I've done it once I can do it again xxxx

I have a pic of how I want to look just can't put it on here I don't think it's me about 2 months ago before alot of emotional eating (problem I'm in a corset in the pic so prob not appropriate) it's the pic I'm using to spur me on I've done it once I can do it again xxxx

He knows hes seriously out numbered on here but does a great job in keeping us all sweet lol

If you want to post a photo you feel free to :)

who said it's not appropriate :p

hehe

Ok i'll post a before pic then the "after" pic! But if I get kicked off I'm going to cry lol.

Hope I can delete after :/ xx

Attachments

• image-1045186712.jpg
    image-1045186712.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image-1170623660.jpg
    image-1170623660.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 76
I can see why you want to get back in that corset. I'm ** sure** your OH can't wait too :)

Last edited:
I love that corset best 45 quid ever spent lol
It is great for inspiration too just gotta remember to take the pic off the fridge when people come round :/
My mum always said beauty is in the inside whenever I was down (didn't help my sister is as skinny as a lamp post and never been overweight) but I know in me I need to look at my self and feel good... And so far these past few days on this forum I'm already getting excited and motivated to get there thank you all for making me welcome
We should have a photo sticky so we all can post our pics in one place motivational and before and after pics xxx

You've certainly inspired me :flirt2:

Wootwoo!

There is a sticky for b4 and afters - get those in there. Won't b long b4 you can put your new pic if you in your corset either :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

er...I'm not sure if I got it right... Does it mean MrMojo is going to buy a corset? :eek:

:p PICS!
:D

Found one with my face in lol
My soon to be Sis in law in White me in black xx

Attachments

• image-2997669197.jpg
    image-2997669197.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 88
buy it for who? :flirt2:

Back