Girls, here is motivation!

Biggie I recon if we all put in together and buy the corset he'd have to send a pic lol
:/

for yourself :D

If I wore one I'd have to poke it between my legs to give me a man-gina :)

:8855:

I'd love to look like them!!! Bet they can eat what they like too!!!!

I bet they can't! :p

Don't get me wrong, those girls are blessed with very small builds (I think if I dropped to 4 stone my leg would still be bigger than their waists - just how I'm built!) But I still think that they, and the vast majority of models, probably survive on a small and not particularly healthy amount of food, PLUS a killer workout regime.

It's their JOB to look good. That's why they probably spend 8 hours a day working towards it.

Personally whenever a model or skinny celeb says how fast their metabolism is, and how the "pounds just fall off" because they're soooooo busy, I roll my eyes and think - what a load of cr*p!

On a light hearted point of view as that is what the thread was intended to be! ...

Well done them!!! I find them motivational because they are using what they've got!! Now I've never considered myself a looker or to have a model type body but I've got brains and the intelligence test results to prove it! So that's what I use to get me forward in life! These women have some incredible bodies that I bet they actually work hard at them and thats how they make their living so well done them! Some people clearly have both like Olivia from school... Dead brainy, musical, pretty, good at sports and the most gorgeous blonde hair you have ever seen... COW!!!! Lol only joking (ish!) we're all different and it should be celebrated!! X

MrMojo said:
You're all beautiful in my eyes :kissass:

You're outrageous! And i actually happen to think that you're quite beautiful too! As a 50% paid up member of the female persuasion I occasionally take a cheeky window shop on the other side (don't tell OH! She wouldn't be impressed!) and you Sir are a good looking guy! Don't you love minimins! You can write what want and give people the compliments they deserve! X

Emma1904 said:
You're outrageous! And i actually happen to think that you're quite beautiful too! As a 50% paid up member of the female persuasion I occasionally take a cheeky window shop on the other side (don't tell OH! She wouldn't be impressed!) and you Sir are a good looking guy! Don't you love minimins! You can write what want and give people the compliments they deserve! X

I agree!!! You can be your self without worrying about the what if's plus I'm the kinda person if I see someone out and I think they look stunning I tell them (more so after a few Bevvies) most the time they think your crazy though lol xxx

Emma1904 said:

I know what you're saying Emma ;)

Back