Girls I'm sorry need to ask a TMI question

alexmummy07

Silver Member
Since being back on CD I seem to be bleeding a bit - since around day 3, not loads or enough to be a proper period (which I haven't had for about 8 months) but it's def there, and I only notice it when wiping (sorry tmi) I just wondered if this is normal or if I should be concerned about this?

Funny that, i have a mirena coil, haven't had a period for 5 years, been on ss+ for 4 days and, hey presto, a period. Does anyone know why?:confused:

No idea, but do you think this would make what's happening to me normal?x

I don't think this is unusual and is something to do with hormonal changes due to diet. Don't worry :D it should sort itself out - every time I've done CD (restarted lots of times) I had this and I found after a week or so things went back to normal xxx

i have been bleeding for four weeks now ( on and off) very annoying!

I had bleeding for 3 days a week before my period was due during the first month of CD and for 1 day this month. I spoke to my CDC and she said it is normal as long as it is not for weeks. It is normal due to hormone changes..

I am on day 5 of CD now and experienced the same thing around day 3 despite my totm not for 2 weeks, i'm glad to see that i'm not alone, but never thought it was so common, you never get told this when you join the diet.

I had an unexpected period (if you can call it that) last week. It was very light, but constant, so annoying.

Thanks girls - you're all fab, and not quite so worried now. xx

Back