1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

girls night out(1st time on lipotrim)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 04624181, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. 04624181

04624181 Well-Known Member

I have got my first night out tomorrow on lipotrim. I have been everywhere today to get a new outfit and could not find a thing. I tried loads on and nothing felt right. In my mind I was saying dont worry, get chippy on the way home to cheer yourself up. But I havent. Isnt it funny how your mind works. Have come home and had a shake and am going to raid my mums wardrobe and get all my wadrobe out too. I am sure there will be something I can wear. I bought 6 pairs of shoes last week so I know I do not have to worry about shoes ha ha. What does everyone do when thye go out. What do you drink?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Just pure water my dear, and no lemon / lime !

Hope you find something to wear and have an amazing time!! xxxx

4. tegzy

tegzy Well-Known Member

i drink soda water, the fizzyness tends to make your mouth feel cleaner and the bubbles make it look like your drinking something alcoholic. no questions asked :) xx

5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Hi,
    hope you have a good night out tomorrow, drink the soda water or sparkling, if you want a change from the pure water. You will have a great time without drinking, so enjoy.
    Doirin

6. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Well-Known Member

I'm a sparkling water girl too :) it looks so much more celebratory, lol!

Hope you find something to wear, sure you will. Remember those things at the back of the wardrobe that were too tight - might find they are fitting now :)

7. jonsey78

jonsey78 Well-Known Member

have a good night i have a wedding on saturday and i will be having a large bottle of sparkly water lol but then again this time next year i will be a size 12 x xso it will be well worth it x

8. Aoife

Aoife Well-Known Member

Have a great night ! Sparkling Water is my going out tiple. Good luck with the outfit. Well done on not going to the chippy.

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Did you have a good time chick?? Xxx

10. Nikita10

Nikita10 Well-Known Member

Hi how was the first girly night out? I take it you found something to wear? Hope you had a great time xxx