girls night out(1st time on lipotrim)

I have got my first night out tomorrow on lipotrim. I have been everywhere today to get a new outfit and could not find a thing. I tried loads on and nothing felt right. In my mind I was saying dont worry, get chippy on the way home to cheer yourself up. But I havent. Isnt it funny how your mind works. Have come home and had a shake and am going to raid my mums wardrobe and get all my wadrobe out too. I am sure there will be something I can wear. I bought 6 pairs of shoes last week so I know I do not have to worry about shoes ha ha. What does everyone do when thye go out. What do you drink?

Just pure water my dear, and no lemon / lime !

Hope you find something to wear and have an amazing time!! xxxx

i drink soda water, the fizzyness tends to make your mouth feel cleaner and the bubbles make it look like your drinking something alcoholic. no questions asked :) xx

Hi,
hope you have a good night out tomorrow, drink the soda water or sparkling, if you want a change from the pure water. You will have a great time without drinking, so enjoy.
Doirin

I'm a sparkling water girl too :) it looks so much more celebratory, lol!

Hope you find something to wear, sure you will. Remember those things at the back of the wardrobe that were too tight - might find they are fitting now :)

have a good night i have a wedding on saturday and i will be having a large bottle of sparkly water lol but then again this time next year i will be a size 12 x xso it will be well worth it x

Have a great night ! Sparkling Water is my going out tiple. Good luck with the outfit. Well done on not going to the chippy.

Hi how was the first girly night out? I take it you found something to wear? Hope you had a great time xxx

Back