Girls Night Out! :D

Oooh, sounds like a plan is coming together! :)

So, a Spa on the 5th... Somewhere easy for everyone to get to... Possibly outskirts of London somewhere, easily accessible by car or public transport? Anyone have any ideas? I'll have a little look on t'interweb later myself anyway, see if I come across anything... :)

Mags, you know someone who works at a Spa don't you? Which one was that Hun?

Xx

Sanctuary in covent garden :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

ooh the Sanctuary is lush! :)

I am excited xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yeah, the Sanctuary! That was it...

Just had a look at the website, and have copied a few appropriate deals below for you! Can you get us any discount Mags? No worries if not, but worth a try... :D

Looks like they do a few weekday deals, if that would suit anyone:

Evening Spa Admission-Only Booking £47.00

Escape from everything but yourself at our Covent Garden Day Spa with our Day Spa Admission-Only Booking. Available Monday (Oct-May only) and Wednesday-Friday inclusive (all year round), this booking includes:

• 5pm-10.00pm admission to the Covent Garden Day Spa
  • Full use of The Day Spa facilities (our beautiful Koi Carp Lounge, Atrium Pool, Exercise Pool, Spa Pools, Sleep Retreat with Sound Wave Therapy beds, Heat and Steam Rooms
OR:

Day Spa Admission-Only Booking £73.00

Escape from everything but yourself at our Covent Garden Day Spa with a Day Spa Admission-Only Booking. Available Monday - Friday inclusive, this booking includes:

• 9.30am-6.00pm admission to the Covent Garden Day Spa
  • Full use of The Day Spa facilities (our beautiful Koi Carp Lounge, Atrium Pool, Exercise Pool, Spa Pools, Sleep Retreat with Sound Wave Therapy beds, Heat and Steam Rooms)
OR if we like the idea of a Sunday:

Select Day Spa Admission-Only Booking £83.00

Anytime bliss! Relax and refresh whenever you feel the need at our Covent Garden Day Spa with a Select Day Spa Admission-Only Booking. Available Monday - Sunday inclusive, this booking includes:

• 9.30am-6.00pm admission to the Covent Garden Day Spa
  • Full use of The Day Spa facilities (our beautiful Koi Carp Lounge, Atrium Pool, Exercise Pool, Spa Pools, Sleep Retreat with Sound Wave Therapy beds, Heat and Steam Rooms)
xx

Last edited:
I'd love to come ladies. Need plenty of notice and ideas on places to stay as I'd have to stay overnight as I live in south Wales. May be could meet you midlands lot on route? Xxxxx

Julslynne! That'd be great if you could come, appreciate it quite a trek for you, but sure we can find a good deal somewhere for you to stay over! lastminute.com has a section called 'top secret hotels' and if you book them at the last minute you can get a great deal... it doesn't tell you the exact hotel until you commit, but you can usually figure out which one is it by their description and a bit of googling/detective work! hehe... ;) LadyT will be coming from the Midlands I think, so sure you could meet her on route! :D

Minerva, it's just really chilled hunny! You wander around in a towelling robe, or sitting in bubbly hot tubs, or sweating your t1ts off in a steam room... The Sanctuary is women only, so it's really relaxed and all women together! Just a great girlie day, and feels like such a treat... :) And for anyone who may feel self conscious in a swimming cossie, most of the time you're in water, so no-one can see your body anyway... and no-one cares anyway! Everyone there is way too worried about how they look to even think about how anyone else looks! :)

Would be great if we could get a good group along from here... it's a special day which we all deserve for our efforts to date I reckon!

xx

Once we establish how many of us are coming I'll find out from my friend if she can give us a deal
So exciting!
:)
Minerva. You'll love it. It's such a food for the soul and body. You come out refreshed and totally chillaxed :)

That'd be great Mags! :D

Ok, let's start a list of people who are thinking they'd like to attend (I've put me and you so far Mags! ;)

Anyone who'd like to come, just copy and paste the list, and add your name! Simples! :D

Date: Sunday 5th June 2011
Place: The Sanctury Spa, Covent Garden
Cost: About £80 for the day

Attendees:
1. Pinkie
2. MagdaX

xx

Loving the fact that Pinkie is pimping my company lol, seriously I am more than happy to meet in the midlands. I will probably drive so hope thats ok, I am hoping there will be somewhere to park or somewhere I can leave the car and tube it in, omg I am complete novice when it comes to london transport, I always drive even into central london, everyone says I am mad lol

I cant wait, so excited. Spa's are amazing Min, you will love it hun, so relaxing and chilled no one worries about anyone else if that makes sense. I suppose what I am sayng is that no one needs to feel self consious for any reason at a spa.

Aw such a treat for us all and why not we are all working hard to get to where we need to be and proves we dont need food as treats! xx

That'd be great Mags! :D

Ok, let's start a list of people who are thinking they'd like to attend (I've put me and you so far Mags! ;)

Anyone who'd like to come, just copy and paste the list, and add your name! Simples! :D

Date: Sunday 5th June 2011
Place: The Sanctury Spa, Covent Garden
Cost: About £80 for the day

Attendees:
1. Pinkie
2. MagdaX

xx

Er and me missus :D xx

Attendees:
1. Pinkie
2. MagdaX
3. LadyT

Loving the fact that Pinkie is pimping my company lol
Sure I iz pimping you girrrrl, you is my beeeatch!!
smiley-laughing001.gif

Lol... luv ya!! ;)

xx

Erm... Well... I've always wanted to see what a Spa is like. Never pampered myself that way. There's a first time for everything? :)

Provisionally, count me in.

Attendees:
1. Pinkie
2. MagdaX
3. LadyT
4. Spanglymum
5. Minerva

Lol, this is how bad confidence is - at this point I'm panicking that I'll be the fattest one there! I need to slap myself. :)

Babe you are not fat!!!!
Trust me that noone will judge you for anything. It'll be aaall about a Girly catch up, relaxing, lots of laughter and good memories!
As a fellow Londoner you can't let me down girl ;)

Babe you are not fat!!!!
Trust me that noone will judge you for anything. It'll be aaall about a Girly catch up, relaxing, lots of laughter and good memories!
As a fellow Londoner you can't let me down girl ;)

Haha. You're silly. I didn't insinuate that I *was* fat, but I bet we'll all be thinking it, being self conscious of ourselves - in some way or another, after all... we're members of a dieting forum. ;) Plus we're women. Any lump and bump will feel ginormous!

This reminds me... I don't think I even own a bathing suit. :confused: ... Plus... even more reason not to fail on the diet! ARGH!

Hey Min, seriously I have been to a spa at my biggest and not even a glance in my direction so it won't be an issue.

Anyway fat, smat us beautiful ladies will come in all shapes and sizes and you are right we are our own worst critic so let's leave that at the front door of the spa and have an amazing time.

I don't own a costume so bikini it is, see I'm being brave lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back