GIRLS ONLY!!

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
OK. So, this is a weird thing to post about... I'm all for sharing if it's about poo issues, weeing like a racehorse or periods but this somehow tops the TMI for even me!

Has anyone else found any, ummm, "discolouration" down below?

I'm on the pill and haven't had this before... it's a bit like when I am finishing my period, or just before, when things get a bit icky and beige (mmm, nice). Lol. Been like it for last few days since getting into ketosis.

Nothing extraordinary about it. No irritation, just plain annoying.

It must be connected to Exante but it's new to me to just checking.

Any ideas?

BTW... Am midway through month, haven't missed any pills...

This ringing any bells ladies??

Spots xx

I think ketosis can mess with your periods a bit and can cause "spotting" in between periods. Doesn't bother some women at all but when I did Cambridge Diet previously I had issues with spotting for about 2 months but it eventually settled down xx

Cool - sounds like it's spotting then... of some variety...

It's just really gross - I'm not particularly squeamish, but it's really annoying me that I am fine whenever I go to the toilet etc, clearly no period or what have you... but at the end of the day my underwear is a mess. The big D is really annoying. Gonna go grab some liners at lunchtime I think, keep on with the diet and just deal with it.

:( x

My periods are messed. Im on the mini pill and havent had a period for about 2 months, then day 4 it comes and surprises me and it's still here. I think its the hormones, I'm sure the body will get used to it.

Sorry to hijack your thread but as none of you mind talking about these things - has anyone had any toilet troubles with boullion ? - I had my first cup yesterday and then about 30 mins later was on the loo with really bad squits and then again about 2 hours later - Don't know if its the influx of veg or what but it was horrific hahaha.

xxx

Exante really messes my periods up, so if it's doing that then it's probably affecting other areas 'down there' too lol, so probably nothing to worry about.

Miss Bean, bouillon is essentially stock, so it's a very concentrated drink of veg, and very salty (even the reduced salt one). It's much stronger than your average soup, i can't drink it as it makes me feel instantly sick, hubby drinks it on the diet but only once a day as it gives him stomach ache, so that's probably what it was. You might get used to it over time x

i get that nasty brown spotting on this diet too... i got so paranoid i even went and had my smear test 3 months early just to make sure last nov.. Well done for raising this issue as clearly there has been a lot of ladies on here with the same problem xxxx

Hie Spot and everyone else:). Yes I have the discharge or funny thing, as well as messed up periods. My problem has gone on for more than a year and am now being seen by a gynecologist at the hospital. Am having a hysteroscopy and my coil taken out and a new one fitted in 2 weeks time. My last scan showed that my coil is low so they are assuming its causing the bleeding. I hate the messed up periods but wouldn`t trade my weightloss for anything. My consultant says if we lose fat then for some people hormones go crazy, hence the messed up TOM. HTH x x

Thanks so much for your reply, I was beginning to worry I was abnormal.

It's such a shame cos it tastes so good, I was dubious at first, but it tastes like chicken soup mmmm.

:)

Hie Spot and everyone else:). Yes I have the discharge or funny thing, as well as messed up periods. My problem has gone on for more than a year and am now being seen by a gynecologist at the hospital. Am having a hysteroscopy and my coil taken out and a new one fitted in 2 weeks time. My last scan showed that my coil is low so they are assuming its causing the bleeding. I hate the messed up periods but wouldn`t trade my weightloss for anything. My consultant says if we lose fat then for some people hormones go crazy, hence the messed up TOM. HTH x x

I have a mirena coil - absolutey LOVE having no TOM since having it in they stopped instantly.... am I now gonna get this back? ya know that might just be worth being fat for!!!

Back