give a reason why other than size and health that you wish to loose weight

to be small enough to share clothes with my friends im the big one so they never want to borrow mine or never understand how hard it is to find for example a nice bikini !!

I want new boobs :) No point having a fat body and perky boobs lol

To be able to allow pics! To have confidence and be confortable in my own skin again :)

To find the confidence i had 5 years and 3 stone ago, am also planning to have my 1st child and wanna be a yummy mummy not a big waddling lump lol :)

To find the confidence i had 5 years and 3 stone ago, am also planning to have my 1st child and wanna be a yummy mummy not a big waddling lump lol :)

To be able to sit down and not feel my belly resting on my thighs :eek: and to get through a hot summer without my knickers rubbing my inner thighs sore (sorry)

oh and I can't wait till i can go in to any clothes shop and be able to fit into their clothes, instead of having to stick to the shops which sell the larger clothes sizes :(

Because it's easier to fling yourself around a pole when you're 3 stone lighter =) plus I wanna do tissu, though I think I'd have to go to summer school, there's nothing like it in my area, I may just move lol

Back