Give me the benefit of your wisdom!

I am with you there. The bars, once I'd introduced them day 4, made me hungry sooner. But then I also really enjoy them. I have also tried eating them on the go or when I meet people at cafes and restaurants, popping a chunk into my mouth every now and then. I can spin it out for the best part of an hour. Staff at these places must think I'm really cheap!

Alison

Next questions: Is Red Bush tea allowed on LL? And what about white tea? And (oooo I know it's not allowed but why) what about Coke Zero?

Next questions: Is Red Bush tea allowed on LL? And what about white tea? And (oooo I know it's not allowed but why) what about Coke Zero?

Yes Red Bush is fine its a leaf tea, and its sooo lovely. No milk what so ever and definately no Coke Zero. Trust me once you are were you want to be I doubt you will go back to it.

The bars make me hungry too, but so much handier for taking out and about. I've just ordered 4 for next week as I'm only going to use them if I'm out, I think. They do give me hunger pangs. Weird.

Well done on 2 stone off, Supersize!

Thanks SFA, and let me know how you find the days with no bars. I'll let you know if my next weigh in is in any way different to all those weeks with bars. What week are you in?

Thanks for info Tange! I have been holding off on my red bush but it's so much nicer black than regular tea. I'm off for a cup now :)

Supersize, I'm only on day 9 - haven't had any bars yesterday or today and haven't got the same hunger pangs I was having. Maybe coincidental, but they did seem to make me hungrier! I'm going to keep them for 'emergencies'!

I found the savoury drink helped when I felt twitchy for food but it wasn't time to eat. That's great that you're half a stone down and only at the start of week two. Well done! Clothes feel better? I had to lose almost a stone before the jeans I'd been living in actually fitted - made me realise the denial I'd been in about not buying the next size up. It's denim, it's meant to hurt right? Everyone turns purple in them when they try to tie a shoe lace...don't they? But you're doing really well, do you have a drop-in soon? Hope you get a good result - but then it's all good isn't it ;)

Thanks Supersize. Haven't noticed any difference in my clothes yet, but then I wear pretty baggy stuff anyway - elastic waistbands all the way .... I can see a real difference in my tummy already though, it feels firmer and smaller. I never used to hold weight on my stomach until I had a c-section with my youngest. Previously I'd held it all on thighs, hips and bum. Maybe my tummy will go first as it was the last to fill out! Next weigh in is tomorrow, so will report back!

Don't fancy the savoury drink really - is it like Bovril? I'm just chugging the water and hoping it'll fill me up, interspersed with an occasional peppermint or green tea!

Right, it's brekkie time - am mixing strawberry and chocolate shakes together at the mo and they're lush!

Kate x

Yes! I've been messing around describing it as miso soup/chicken-slim-a-soup but you're right. It's just a stock cube!!

If the last thing i had was a sweet shake then it feels almost like another course (ok not really, but it's a totally different taste and it doesn't count as food). I've also chucked one in my soup before to give it more flavour.

Speaking of pepping food up, after only 8 weeks I am already on my second bottle of tabasco.

Strawberry and chocolate shake sounds good - how did weigh in go Kate?

Alison

Thanks Tange - hopefully will be able to organise my first treat next week, if I shift a pound! Thinking a facial would be good ....

Back