Give yourselves .........

Daisysp8

A huge pat on the back ... as you`re all a lovely, lovely, group of supportive, helpful peeps :D

When i discovered this site 5 weeks ago i was a bewildered lost soul .... full of the intentions of being good, but feeling so swamped by all i needed to learn .. and i honestly felt like i`d never get it.

But the patience and support that is shown on here is just phenominal .. truly it is ... When you`re asked about mullerlights or mugshots for the 50 billionth time, there is still always someone who will answer or post a link ... you guys are all fab .... So have a huge hug and a great big thanks from me ;) !!!!

Don't forget though you are one of us supportive types now lol. Besides, your mate is the one that gave us a good laugh on your recent thread.

Love it!

Steve

Lol Steve ... cheers ... she makes me laugh heaps so it`s only fair i share with ya`s :)

Completely agree with this thread. I've done SW before but not as successfully as this time after discovering this website! Thank you everyone!

You have done so well in such a short time! Minimins is great but give yourself a pat on the back too - you're the one who stuck with it girl!

You have done so well in such a short time! Minimins is great but give yourself a pat on the back too - you're the one who stuck with it girl!
I'm finding it a real team effort, obviously I have to implement it, but the help from both here, and the class is phenomenal - This is why I can't stress enough that image therapy and staying to class is so worthwhile.

This support carries on to my superb work colleagues. They were more thrilled for my recent loss yesterday than me! - add all that to the SW site and there's no way I can fail - or if I do it would be me and the self-destruct button.

This crazy SW thing is not a diet but a state of mind or similar - I can't describe it but once settled, it really works!

I'd like to say thanks too, not going to class so this forum has been invaluable. I'm certain by logging in everyday i'm getting support and image therapy from my own front room :)
Bee x

Ill second this thread, im in my second week and find it a great help. Thanks everyone! x

Back