Given in!!

red1983

Hi all,

Had a really stressful day yesterday so much going on with my family and ended up so busy i hardly ate. When i got home i was starving and gave in and had chinese. I ended up have Chicken Chow mein and wondered how bad it was?? I do sw from home rather than class so not sure how many syns this would be??

Throughout the day i had mainly fruit and diet coke.

Feeling really guilty about it today as its the first time i have given in and had take away in about 3 months!!

Guess just feeling a little sorry for myself!!! :sigh:

As takeaways go, Chicken Chow Mein is one of the lowest in Syns i think....
Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Chicken Chow Mein, average portion 380g serving

red.gif
Original 11½ Syns
green.gif
Green 7 Syns

Dont worry about it Huni!!!
If you havent gone over your syns for that day then you will be fine.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

You couldn't have made a much better choice actually! I often have a chow mein on a day I fancy a take away :)

Thanks all!!! Its not as bad as i thought - so weird tho how guilty i have felt today - guess i need to learn that i can have take away just in moderation. Does anyone elae get the guilty feelings??

Kate xx

Hi Kate, I've really struggled with those guilty feelings when I have done this before. This time around I am very much seeing it as a plan for life (very much helped by great comments on here!!), and we all need a treat every now and then, so don't feel bad. Enjoy it, count your syns and keep going :)

Thanks - its just getting my head to accept that its ok to have a treat, do you know what i mean?!

But you are completely right i want this to be a plan for life just need to kick out the old bad habits in my head...

Kate xx

Back