Given up!!

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
Right I've gien up doping this at home. I'm going to a meeting tonight. It's ragging the kids that has stopped me before, but I'm gopnna do it! I ahve convinced myself I ahve been following the plan, really think I ahve, so dunno what differnece going to the meeting will make, but gonna go and see. Also, I really fancy doing hte changes, as I know it just not about calories, but types. I've been saying that for ages, and I know I often et carb heavy foods on ww, whih I don't think suits me. Anyway, I'm bricking it! Hate this sort of thing. dunno what it'll cost, am a gold member beleive it or not! So shouldn't have to pay a joining fee, just for the weeks I am above target. So aaaghhh! Here I go!!

Good luck!!

you will see, the new plan is going to be so good for you. It's based on the principle that your body works harder to break proteins than carbs, so food with proteins in it have less propoints than food with the same amount of calories but more carbs. If you prefer eating less carbs, this plan is going to really work for you. And the free fruit is a nice addition!

Yeah I believe it will. Just hope I casn stay to the meeting next week. I'm on my own with 2 kids, so staying to meetings is hard. I'm assuming esource can help

I can imagine how youre feeling, Im a single mum myself and this is one of the reasons I do WW alone at home. I thin k you'll shed your weight in no time at all xx

Back