The big ship sails on the Alli Alli Oh...

Thanks for the offer Lily - I've never done so little work in a day...nearly time to go home and almost a whole day wasted (or well spent depending on how you look at it ;)):eek::eek::eek:

MinnieMel said:
So you can understand why I have so many posts... it was addictive. I finally deleted it from my subscriptions... I was checking it several times a day.

Mel

Made up my mind then - definitely NOT trying that. I have the most addictive personality in the world.........!!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Heey Ali.. your still making me giggle your doing great thou.. 1,314.. whoop whoop your getting there..!

you still enjoying CCing ? x

Yes - still going great guns thanks Shanny! I'm trying to stick to SW foods whenever I can but it allows me to pick up a sandwich at work without going way over my syns...

I am posting like mad on the Chit Chat forum - although it's a bit quiet at the moment which is a pain since I can't get away with double posting, having been told off and all :D

I am posting like mad on the Chit Chat forum - although it's a bit quiet at the moment which is a pain since I can't get away with double posting, having been told off and all :D

Hi Alli -- I know. It seems as if the "other" forums are no where near as kind, friendly and helpful as the CD one is. I got told off a few times on the Lighter Life forum. One person chatised me and another person for having being "off topic" in a thread where the orginial subject had been exhausted and we'd "moved on". It was so rude. If he really had a concern then maybe sending us a PM, but to publically berate was... well, just plain mean. I felt like telling him to non-evesdrop... there are thousands of other threads and this wasn't started by him.

Mel

you are going nowhere Alli, cc or not... unless we can all decamp to gold section! You are SO close to goal & we are all v proud of you. You will get there... we all will, cheering each other on!

xxx

Hi Alli -- I know. It seems as if the "other" forums are no where near as kind, friendly and helpful as the CD one is. I got told off a few times on the Lighter Life forum. One person chatised me and another person for having being "off topic" in a thread where the orginial subject had been exhausted and we'd "moved on". It was so rude. If he really had a concern then maybe sending us a PM, but to publically berate was... well, just plain mean. I felt like telling him to non-evesdrop... there are thousands of other threads and this wasn't started by him.

Mel

I was told off very nicely but I'm sure you are right that not all forums are as friendly as the CD maint forum. I've found the SW forum really friendly as well although a bit too big for my liking - I prefer a smaller group.

Morning Katy :) Are you back from your travels then? You've been missed!!:)

Morning Alli, Mel and Katy,

I can't believe that people tell you off for perceived misdemeanours on here. When you think about the conversations we have about all manner of what-have-you over on CD Maintenance.......shish kebabs, we should all be getting a right old rollicking on a daily basis :D

Personally, I love it when we discuss things other than bl**dy diets. There is more to life after all.

Beautiful and sunny here, no wind (well not outside anyway ;)) and the grounds at work look gorgeous. I definitely have the best view at work, especially when crush is making coffee :D;)

Have a lovely day xxx

@Chels,

I definitely have the best view at work, especially when crush is making coffee :D;)
Does Crush have to bend over when he grinds? (You are a bad influence! Now, I'm making innuendos.)

Hi Alli,

How is the posting going?

Mel

@Chels,

Does Crush have to bend over when he grinds? (You are a bad influence! Now, I'm making innuendos.)

Hi Alli,

How is the posting going?

Mel
HUGE lol going on here Mel........I wouldn't care which way he went whilst grinding to be honest hahahahaha :D

LOL@ Mel - re grinding & Crush...Sigh - DH is still in PJ bottoms and hasn't shaved yet (he is off to a work do this afternoon) - I could do with a view of Crush right about now :D

My posting is going well. Less than 100 to go now. Work has been woefully ignored and I might get sacked - but at least I'll be a gold member ;)

LOL@ Mel - re grinding & Crush...Sigh - DH is still in PJ bottoms and hasn't shaved yet (he is off to a work do this afternoon) - I could do with a view of Crush right about now :D
hahaha, you make DH sound soooooooo attractive Alli, has he got any brothers going spare? :D
My posting is going well. Less than 100 to go now. Work has been woefully ignored and I might get sacked - but at least I'll be a gold member ;)
That's the ticket.....s*d the job, just become a gold member.....I've got enough posts to be Gold but still playing all those games you have got me into. Work? What work?? ha ha xx

I know - I've seen you join me on the song game - it's so addictive!! All those old songs have made me go all nostalgic - school disco of 1984 :D

I'm the same era as you Chels re school disco!

Please don't all decamp to Gold - I've not got enough to follow you and I don't like games!

Oh we're not going anywhere really - I just feel a bit of a fraud posting in the SW diary section when I'm not actually doing SW strictly speaking at the minute. There are a couple more ladies who don't follow a particular diet who have started diaries there so that's why I'm trying to up my count. Chels, Jess, Bess and Katy are all still following SW so will no doubt hang around...and because I'm nosey so will I :D

I've just realised that I have a food intolerance / sensitivity to pineapple - where did that come from :(

I love pineapple but haven't had any for a few months but last week bought some and got a really bad stomach ache, sickness and a bloated stomach. On Monday I pineapple again after dinner (just a small amount) and again I felt sick, bloated and flustered. Tonight I've just had some pineapple and hey presto - within 10 minutes I'm feeling sick again. I've just googled it and all I can find are articles saying how good it is to reduce bloating and other digestive problems. Trust me to be awkward!!:rolleyes:

I guess I will just have to stick to other fruit from now on. I'm not happy! :mad:

The worst bit is that I've always been so proud of the fact that I have a stomach of steel (constitution wise, not on the outside LOL). I have no allergies, can handle very spicy food with no problems and hardly every pick up stomach bugs even when the rest of my family go down with them. I used to be proud of never being off sick at work - then I started getting migraine and that one was gone - Now my tum of steel is failing me - What will I have left to feel smug about :D:eek:

Why can't I have a food intolerance to brussel sprouts or something equally bleurgh?? So not fair [stomping my foot and going off in a huff!!]

I've just realised that I have a food intolerance / sensitivity to pineapple - where did that come from :(

I love pineapple but haven't had any for a few months but last week bought some and got a really bad stomach ache, sickness and a bloated stomach. On Monday I pineapple again after dinner (just a small amount) and again I felt sick, bloated and flustered. Tonight I've just had some pineapple and hey presto - within 10 minutes I'm feeling sick again. I've just googled it and all I can find are articles saying how good it is to reduce bloating and other digestive problems. Trust me to be awkward!!:rolleyes:

I guess I will just have to stick to other fruit from now on. I'm not happy! :mad:

The worst bit is that I've always been so proud of the fact that I have a stomach of steel (constitution wise, not on the outside LOL). I have no allergies, can handle very spicy food with no problems and hardly every pick up stomach bugs even when the rest of my family go down with them. I used to be proud of never being off sick at work - then I started getting migraine and that one was gone - Now my tum of steel is failing me - What will I have left to feel smug about :D:eek:

Why can't I have a food intolerance to brussel sprouts or something equally bleurgh?? So not fair [stomping my foot and going off in a huff!!]
Alli, I really sympathise with you....having tummy problems myself at the mo and I'm with you on intolerances..........why can't I be intolerant to chocolate? Oh, hang on, I am already... it makes me fat lol xxx Hope you feel better soon honey x

Thanks Chels - Since it was mainly bloatedness I thought I'd Zumba it out - worked a treat LOL! I'm glad no one else was home though :eek::eek::eek:

Back