Given Up!!

samera786

Hello..
i am totally upset today as i have tried lipotrim twice and failed both times.:tear_drop: my family think ill never be able to do it, and when it gets to about 4 or 5 in the evening i totally give up then.:break_diet: i am DESPERATELY need to loose atleast 5-6 stone until Feb as im getting married, Every night i cry before i go to bed thinking am a totally failure and will look horrible on the main day of my life.. :mad:. i need some help and advice, has this happened to anyone and have you been able to go back on and actually lose some weight

Please Help

i think you have to tell your family that you WILL do it... it must be so horrible when the people closest to you have no confidence in you.... you CAN do it, hun... try having your 'meal times' a bit later... i don't know what to say to help *hug*

Hiya you can do this ignore the comments from everyone else, if it helps try having your last shake about 6.30ish I have mine at 9.30 1.30 6.30 which gets me through the day if you get any hunger pangs glug the water come on here and read the posts we are here to support you
good luck
YOU CAN DO THIS
xxx

Hi, you will be fine, you can do this!!
if i'm having a bad day and feeling hungry i split my shakes in half so i get 6 instead of 3 and drink lots of sparking water!!
hope this helps.
sandie x

Early evenings used to be my worst time for picking at food so I have my shakes, etc at 12pm, 4pm and 8pm - that gets me through.

I wish you luck this time round - just keep coming on here and we'll help you through it.

Peggie xx

Yes you can do it! We'll do it together hun.

Have you considered switching to Cambridge diet, you can have porridge and bars on that which help with the "eating" problem. x x

Samera at least you know what time of day is dfficult for you. Now what you need to do is shift your routine in the evenings...fill it with things that keep you focused not on food but on you...yep you...not your family x You could develop your own little mantra that is positive because if you only hear people saying you won't do it...it will make you question if you can...the more your mind hears that the more it will become harder to acheive it....everytime you hear a negative statement say a positive one 3 times to yourself. At night before you sleep picture yourself beautiful on your wedding day walking down a path feeling the success knowing that the path that got you there was lipotrim and your ability and the support from here..That will shift your focus from the lack of self belief to one where you know you can do it xxxx Good luck..you are a woman therefore strong :D

I hope so much that you can find a way to stick to it! The first few days are REALLY hard as you know but when i got to day 5 i felt fantastic!!!! :party0011:
Just had my first weigh-in and lost 8lbs, can you imagine!!! :character00100: Seriously the buzz that will give you will help you stick to it, at least til the next weigh-in when i hope there's as much of a buzz!!!!
You deserve to be happy and feel great about yourself on your wedding day, you're doing this for yourself nobody else!!!
Don't let negative people pull you down, don't let them make you feel you don't deserve the happiness you seek!:hug99:
You deserve it and i know you can do it,:clap: just have faith in yourself!
I have my shakes around 12,5&9, it's the evenings that get me too!!!
Keep yourself busy in the evenings, i've always been interested in fashion design so i've taken to customising my clothes!!!
Anything you really enjoy that will draw you so deep into concentration you don't even realise you were due your shake 2 hours ago:doh: lol
Good luck and come on here as often as possible, the people here have helped me alot in my first week!!!
Keep us posted hun xxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, as others have suggested change your times so that you have your last shake later it really helps. With regards to your family I think the real issue isn't whether they believe you can do it (altho it would be nice if they did), it is whether you believe in yourself!

We have all been on the many diets, failed lots of times etc so we are just like you. So try taking a day at a time, posting if you hit any hitches and believe I CAN DO THIS, cos if you want it badly enough you can do it, and we are here to help x

You can do it. I know how difficult it is when people around you dont support you. You have to be strong and tell them you know what is best for your body and your health and if they dont like it they can at least respect your decision to do a VLCD.

Keep your chin up hun, when i first told my mum i was going to do it she said i would never stick to it. Every week she waited for me to tell her i had given in and she is still waiting! But every week at WI i buzz when i tell her how much more i have lost. Her negative comments make me stronger. Now after nearly six weeks and nearly 2st gone she still can't bear that i am sticking to it and says,' well i just hope you keep it off'! Negative but she is only jealous because SHE couldn't do it! Don't let them bring you down! Go for it and prove them wrong.

Hello..
i am totally upset today as i have tried lipotrim twice and failed both times.:tear_drop: my family think ill never be able to do it, and when it gets to about 4 or 5 in the evening i totally give up then.:break_diet: i am DESPERATELY need to loose atleast 5-6 stone until Feb as im getting married, Every night i cry before i go to bed thinking am a totally failure and will look horrible on the main day of my life.. :mad:. i need some help and advice, has this happened to anyone and have you been able to go back on and actually lose some weight

Please Help

hey - please don't be so hard on yourself !

sounds like you are limiting YOstick with Lipotrim to the messages you're getting from your family....THIS IS YOUR PLAN - not theirs !

why not think about the Cambridge Diet - several plans available which include food....have a look on the WebSite....

www.cambridge-diet.co.uk

good luck !

Debz xx

Keep your chin up hun, when i first told my mum i was going to do it she said i would never stick to it. Every week she waited for me to tell her i had given in and she is still waiting! But every week at WI i buzz when i tell her how much more i have lost. Her negative comments make me stronger. Now after nearly six weeks and nearly 2st gone she still can't bear that i am sticking to it and says,' well i just hope you keep it off'! Negative but she is only jealous because SHE couldn't do it! Don't let them bring you down! Go for it and prove them wrong.

Gosh, that's really harsh. I hate it when people say to me 'I hope you keep it off'. So demoralising. My mum has said that to me to. I think a lot of it is down to jealousy and that people wouldnt be able to accept a 'new' me. People know me as fat and wouldnt be able to handle me being thin as its new and therefore wrong.

Well they can bog off and face it, we are ALL GOING TO SUCCEED ON LT AND BE THIN AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HEALTHY!

Don't give up. U can do this. It will be hard at first but it will get better. Don't take what ur family said heart, prove them wrong. Think about how you'll feel when u ur walking down the aisle looking fab in ur wedding dress.

I'm always starting a diet and never finish it. My head was never in the right frame of mind. Each time I go on a diet my boyfriend always ignores me because I'm always breaking my diet. This time he knows I'm serious and determined to lose the weight and he is very supportive now. I loss 17bls in 4 weeks.

Sorry about going on a bit. One of the best days of ur life is coming soon. So get focus on ur goal and you will suceed

In fact hun, I know you can do it. I want you to feel what I am going to feel tomorrow when I go for my dress fitting and be told i am too thin for my dress...its the funniest feeling EVER!

Okay babe, so you don't have much support from your family and I know that can't help BUT, ask yourself this, do you want to be a fat bride and be reminded of it everytime you look at your wedding photos? Unless you plan on getting a divorce then those photos will be cherished for a long time to come and everytime you look at them you will think that if you had just stuck to LT then it would be a very different photo looking back!!!

Remember, you are doing this for YOU! YOU want to look fantastic on YOUR special day, YOU want to be the bride walking on air down the aisle! It isn't going to make a difference to anyone else! Your OH obviously loves you as you are so he is just going to be happy to be marrying you whether it is skinny you or not!

It may sound a bit harsh, and I'm sorry if it does, but you can do this if YOU want to! Believe me when I say I was the BIGGEST foodie and chocoholic I knew with zero willpower and I broke more diets in my life than anyone I know!!! Before my holiday in April, when I finally had my wake up call and started LT the day after I returned, I really didn't believe I could stick to LT at all!!!!! I gave myself 8 weeks to give myself a kick start and I am now on week #25!!!!! It does get easier but you need to believe in yourself and really WANT to do this! We are here to help all we can and are happy to support you and encourage you but there is only so much we can do in cyberspace!

You CAN do this babe, if you want to! So make your decision and start small, tell yourself you will do it for one week then reassess, the first WI is often all you need to get you through the next week, and so it goes on.

Good luck.

x

Back