Giving Blood?

Your as mad as ever, lol

Lol but its a very valid question! I am a mad cow!!!

Me mad?? Never :)

Hmmm... Ill find out.. In the call center i work in the Blood help line is on the floor above me.. So i will go and ask some one for you :D

Aw brilliant thanks!!

I guess its only precautions as well though but if ya want to give it then head up north, they could do with a few extra mad cows up there too....lmao

I go to the dentist up there anyway so I could give blood first and then head down to the dentist nice and woozy... "root canal me baby! I got no blood!!!"

Cause it's way cheaper than in the south!!! Even when Sterling was at full value it was still cheaper...

No idea dental care is just quite expensive in the south and they dont do half as good a job, like last time I had a checkup down here all the dentist did was poke around my mouth with her finger like no little mirror things or anything and say I was grand,I asked her about tooth whitening and she told me my teeth were never going to change the colour they were so not to bother.

Then when I went up north 6 months later he did x rays and a full clean (I smoke so the back of my teeth have tartar on them) and answered everything I needed to know bout whitening.. for like €30 cheaper! My parents live in louth so its only half an hour up to Newry anyway, I wouldnt even spend the extra €30 on petrol!!!

Back