giving it a go

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mommyB, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    i have decided after much deliberation , to give slimming world a go. I did it about 8 years ago but see that the basics are pretty much the same, but Extra easy is new to me,
    Some of you may already know me or have seen me around the site, but those that dont i am 46,married with two beautiful daughters who beleive me have their moments!! i love a glass of red wine and a good moan-not always together!!

I have been doing ww and then cal counting but dont seem to be able to 'get into the groove' so decided had nothing to loose by trying sw again.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and will ahve lots of quetsions-you have been warned:D

Am going to keep my main diary in the ww section going but start another here so you lot can let me know where i'mm going right or wrong,

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back . I have only been here a few weeks but I love this forum and it's great hearing everyone's points of view. Fire away at your questions anytime All the best xx

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    :welcome:You won't regret it!EE is really easy! It saves alot of thinking. Just remember if it's free on red or green then it's free! Just one hea and heb and that's it. Use your superfree food and eat until you're comfortably full not stuffed! Simple as that!

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    welcome hunni, give us a shout if you need us!

6. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    welcome back & good luck with everything, if you need any help we are all here so just shout!

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya MommyB - glad to see that you have made the jump... it seems to have worked for Fuzzy as well...

Get yourself on here posting and we will be as supportive as you need us to be...

Have a great day...

Tracy

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I did WW'ers for years (off/on) and only did marginally well and then regained the weight.

Since I found SW I haven't looked back, I am a converted SW'er now.

Good luck with your SW journey, I'm sure you will be pleased that you changed. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.