Giving it another go

SilverMist

Hi everyone,
It's been a long time since I logged on.....
This is my second attempt at LT100%. i was doing really well back in May when all of a slap I ended up in hospital for 10 days and had major surgery. I was down 2 stone 8lbs in just 5 weeks. As a result my plan went completely out the window. I was more devastated about that than the surgery as I'd never lost that much on anything else I did. I am thankfully now fully recovered and very eager to get back on track. I must admit when I was on LT, this forum made it so much easier to get through so I'm glad I'm back:)
Tomorrow is day 1 (again!) and for those of you who may be curious, yes I did put back up what I had lost as I didn't do maintenace (literally went from work to the A&E) so I'm more or less starting from scratch again.
Congratulations to everyone for doing so well - keep up the good work
Looking forward to making the journey to skinniness with you all:D

Hi Silvermist, Was just reading your post and your previous weight loss, omg you did great, 2.5 stone in 4 weeks!!!!!
Good luck for tomorrow and your right, this forum does make it alot easier.

welcome back slivermist... that was unfortunate what had happened, but at least your back and you now what to expect.. well done on your previous weight loss.. it's not easy as a few of us here know to well... good luck this time around xxx

Welcome back. Im new to all this so not the best to give advice to someone as experienced as u!!! But by the looks of it you know exactly what works!! Good luck!! Xx

Back