Giving it another go

Well, tried Cambridge diet on and off now for the last 3 years. Going to start the 810 tomorrow, starting weight 13stone 6lb, size 18. Really hope I can be successful, So sick of being fat frumpy and unattractive. Trouble is I always put myself last. I'm a single working mum with 3 kids and always have soo much to do for the house or kids, never have time for me, think I'm gonna be single forever, as I can't ever let another man see me naked. I had a lovely figure when I met my ex pre kids! I would love to be slim again, just for one last time!

nickinoos1 said:
Well, tried Cambridge diet on and off now for the last 3 years. Going to start the 810 tomorrow, starting weight 13stone 6lb, size 18. Really hope I can be successful, So sick of being fat frumpy and unattractive. Trouble is I always put myself last. I'm a single working mum with 3 kids and always have soo much to do for the house or kids, never have time for me, think I'm gonna be single forever, as I can't ever let another man see me naked. I had a lovely figure when I met my ex pre kids! I would love to be slim again, just for one last time!

And you will be. Do something for you and make this it?! Good luck xxx

Thankyou, day 1 successful, looking forward to my 200 calorie meal later, trying to keep it for later for as long as possible. X x

Good luck! Do this for you and then when you're feeling confident again go out and show all those guys what they're missing! :) you'll do great xx

Back