Giving JUDD another try

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Lynn8124, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    I am giving JUDD another go. Day 2 and it's an up day. My down days are Mon, Wed, and Fri. I think last time I only lasted a few days and only one was a down day lol. :giggle:On Thursday morning I will have met my first goal.

This is the first day in quite a while that I haven't been almost constantly eating. I hope the feeling lasts. I feel as if I am not preoccupied with food.

I am 21st 6lbs. Will weigh in every Tues. 2-3 pounds per week off would be fantastic. My rules are no take-aways, no junk food, no cheese.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Hi Lyn, hope JUDDD works well for you. I think you could easily manage a couple of pounds a week if not more. In my experience DDs are the easy ones, you count everything and make sure you keep to your allotted 500 cals (or whatever it is in your case). But UDs could get out of hand if I wasn't careful, so I found that treats did have to be rationed a bit. There was a case on Traineo of a girl who managed to eat 4000 cals on an UD, now that is getting carried away!

Good luck with your journey, I hope this is the one for you.

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Thanks Claire.:) So, Tues, Wed and Thurs were up days so today and tomorrow are DDs. That'll still be 3 DDs, just not as planned. Then again JUDD is pretty flexible which is good.

5. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    They don't recommend doing two DDs together, it gives your metabolism the chance to slow down. Maybe do a controlled UD tomorrow?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.