Giving this a good go, first time doing SW!!!

Hi all, I'm Nathan, started Slimming World last night on referral from my GP, have lost weight successfully with WW but never kept it off, have also tried awful things like Lipotrim and Cambridge Diet!!!

Gonna give this a real good go for my health and well being, always struggled with my weight!

Well my consultants name is Peter and he is a very warm welcoming chap and the group seemed really good too!

Start weight as of last night is 16st 11.5lb, goal for now is to lose 10% then get down to around 13st.

Here we go!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you Dolly!

Well day one is out of the way and to be honest I have found it very manageable! However I am struggling to come to terms with how much I have been able to eat and believe that I will lose weight?!

This is what I have had today....

baked beans in tomato sauce
fat free natural yogurt
tomatoes chopped

dried pasta, all types including low carb
Fry Light Cooking Spray, Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Sunflower Oil/Rapeseed Oil
potatoes chicken
blueberries eggs
strawberries bananas
green beans carrots
beef bacon
raspberries

Healthy Extras
a 250ml semi-skimmed milk

b 2 slices Hovis Wholemeal bread (small 400g loaf)

Syns
Syns
Ready Baked Potatoes, 4 pack, frozen 1
Bolognese Sauce, Low Fat, jar
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Morello Cherry ½
Prosciutto ham ½
Prosciutto ham ½
Mini Babybel Light 2
Total Syns10

My Syns will be slightly less as it wouldn't let me adjust the quantity of the Dolmio sauce, in reality I have had quarter of that sauce so the syn value is probably around 2.5-3.

Does that look ok to you all?

Good luck!! Im on my first week too!! im eating more than I usually would when im not dieting! I just hope I can actually lose weight now haha!

I think that looks fine as long as you are only eating when hungry & not until you are stuffed.

Thats what I was told at the class anyway xxx

First WI and 5.5lbs off, really happy! Has taken me from being obese to overweight in terms of BMI :D

A little bit disappointed this week only 1lb off but it's still a loss, I have lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks is what I am telling myself to stay on track.

Hi I had my third wi tonite put on half a pound was disappointed but I had wine ect sat and Sunday so back on track 100 per cent.
Fingers crossed for nxt week. So far I've lost 4 1/2 lbs and 1 1/2lbs

Back