Giving up CD for a while.

fuzzyduck

Sorry guys but i'm going to bow out. After my bad day yesterday I have decided to give up CD for the time being and switch to SW. I have struggled since my restart and yesterday was the straw that broke the camels back. I'm going to use SW to prove to myself that I can maintain my current weight for a while and then go back to CD when my head is in the right place to stick to it.

I'm still going to go ahead with my CD training though, I've gained so much from CD and would love to help others do the same. My CD journey isn't over, i've just decided to stop and take in the view for a while.

Wishing everyone the best of luck in their future journeys, and remember, whichever path you take, don't lose sight of your destination.

Niki

Sorry to hear. This diet isn't for everyone & its not always the right time so I admire you for making a decision that is right for you.

I wish you lots of luck with SW.

Hi there, You have done fab, couldn`t you do the other bits of cd, is it 1200 or 1500 (probably got that wrong)
Whatever you decide, good luck with the rest of your journey and becoming a cdc.
Keep us all posted x x

Hi Niki, just wanted to wish u lot's of luck with sw and ur cd training. I'm sure u will lose the rest of ur weight no matter wich diet u choose to follow. Keep posting and let us know how ur doing.

If your head is not "in the right place" then I think switching to SW is a good idea. CD will still be there for you later if you want to come back. This is about "your" weight loss journey - and ultimately it is only you who knows how you feel and what/how you want to do it.

Good luck!

Slimming World lol

Back