Giving up CD...

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Hi you lovely people

Haven't been around for a while as i've had some personal problems. I've popped in to let you all know that i am giving up CD for a while.

After much thought i have decided to have a month break. I think it's time for me to go back to food & try & maintain my weight with the knowledge i have learnt so far?! I feel i'm ready to go for it. I will still be coming onto minimins when i get the chance. This week i return to work after being off for 5 weeks with a bad back & as i work nights is difficult to get on line all the time.

I'd like to thank all of you for your continued support i honestly don't think i would have got this far without you all....xxx

hugs.gif

I'm recently new to the forum...but i wish u well & good luck.
Linda.

We can both keep each other on the straight and narrow bitch :p

Awww no one loves ya :p lol

Oh yes we do.....>!
Good luck with your eating, hope you can keep it under control......!
Do keep posting, maybe keep a food diary so you can see what you are eating during the day, but you must be honest.

Hey Fuzzy, keep posting hun. There's only one person who knows what is right for you, and thats YOU. You have done so well, and now you feel its the time for a break I can only advise caution in the first few days, after that is a gradual learning process. Good luck on your return to work and I hope your back is better x x x

bbearhuggzzz.gif

dont be a stranger fuzzy
good luck with the maintaining
kaz xxx

Firstly well done on a brilliant weight loss and secondly good luck with your new eating regime :)

Back