giving up :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Smurfette, 25 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    i am giving up lipotrim :wave_cry: - i have found it hard and though i am pleased i have lost a bit but i think i need to eat at least once a day to keep up the exercise i ahve started. i am hoping to eat as little carbs as i can but i am going to try and see how i get on upping the exercise and maintaining a healthy attitude to food!
    wish me luck - i know if i dont keep it in check i willl be back here. good luck to all keep up the hard work!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Have you thought about switching to Cambridge, you can do one of the higher plans which incorporates some food x x

4. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    thanx eclipse - what does the cambridge diet consist of?? do i need to buy shakes? or is it just an outline of what u can and cannot eat?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.