Gizmo's SW and Fitness diary

Yeah, next weeks will probably be messed up too. I'm not sure that it's definitely that time yet but it seems like it. Guys have it so much easier. this makes losing weight hard coz it's so disheartening at WI time -__-

Think one of the guys off POF came into the vets tonight. Hope he didn't recognise me! lol. I didn't actually talk to anyone on there because I chickened out, but he had messaged me. If it was him then he looked better in real life. Very awkward though!

I hope I can get slimmer before south africa. Not sure I'll look good in a wet suit at this size! :p

I'm sure you'll do fine :)

Sheesh- bumping into people from dating sites is horrible- but if he was the only one who messaged I higjly doubt you'd manage to bump into him- massive coincidence?! But maybe you were just paranoid?
I spoke to hundreds of guys online.and have only had near misses with two friends on there who both text to say they think they just saw me which I completely denied :p
One text "I think I am standing right behind you" at a gig- scariest thing ever!!!

You are right about men having it easier- on biggest loser they really penelise women who've had a low loss or a gain an I'm shouting at the tv "period weight! Ffs!"
Jillian has never batted an eyelid in that sense- guess she is so underweight she doesnt get periods anymore lol.

Apparently though, exercise while on period is even more affectice for weight loss :O
If you can get over the cramps/low energy and get your ass on a treadmill though, eek..

Pretty sure it was the same guy. He randomly added our work exp student on Facebook, and he was the same age, had the same job and looked the same. Just seemed a bit creepy. Glad I didn't message him.

Had a crap week. Not been on plan, just felt moody and had migraines the last few days. I'm going back on the pill coz I felt much better on them. Can't deal with this every few weeks. It's not even started yet, so hope it's not going to be too painful! >_< I usually get really bad pains when I'm not taking the pill. I'll just keep myself topped up on painkillers I think. I think i've been comfort eating a lot this last week.

Yeah, If I could get a loss during that time, then I'd be happy. But the girls on biggest loser get so upset when they only get like 3lbs losses! (actually watching it now, and they've done exactly that). I guess they always keep doing the hard exercise sessions every week, despite that pain. Sometimes I don't even want to walk around, esp when I get the migraines, every step hurts. I think I need to try to push past the pain. I've found taking painkillers and also using the 4head stick works to take the edge off the headaches.

Going to get back on plan tomorrow. I'm getting a take-away later because I really am not in the mood to cook, plus I'm on call so just want something easy. I do feel so much better when I eat healthy food and only have the junk in moderation. It's just so easy to go back to eating junk like I used to, and then eat more when I feel bad about it because I comfort eat. I know I'm strong enough to go back to being good and healthy :)

Sorry to hear you've been feeling so rough :( migranes SUCK. I used to get them as a child, really horrible. *hug*
Know what you mean about period pain too, have polycystic ovaries so sometimes am screaming with pain :/
Dont worry about a few days off plan. Good to hear you're back on though! :)
Hope you feel better soon. X

Lost 1lb =) I'm happy with that esp since it is deffo TOTM and I've ate loads of junk all week. I've been stressed I think. All of downstair was getting a makeover, new carpets and sofas etc so it was a bit crazy, plus my mum and step-dad had the week off so i never got any time by myself. I need my own space a lot otherwise i get stressed and grumpy. Back to normal now tho so hopefully I will feel better and can stick to the plan.

Hey, awesome that you lost 1lb despite everything against it! :D yay

Thanks, back to plan now! Was naughty and had another take away last night, was not in the mood for ANY form of cooking at all last night. Been good so far tonight. Still have syns to use up, glad I do because I didn't realise sugar free relentless has 15 cals in it. So gotta use a syn for that. Hope SF monster isn't the same. Feel much better today so far. Think it didn't help drinking pepsi max in the last week. That stuff always makes me feel starving. Been fine on diet coke today. It's the same with coke zero. So no more buying that stuff!!!

Spoke too soon! Went for a random meal out after finished work. Lucky i hadnt used any syns apart from the relentless. Still went over tho. Back to plan tomorrow!

+3lbs this time. My own fault coz I just kept eating junk. Feeling much better now though and so far so good today. Made my meals ready for the week and more. I'm working 8.30am until 6.30pm for the rest of the week, so having the meals ready to put in the microwave is deffo handy. I'll just have to cook pasta for the spag bol, but i'd be doing that anyway to make my lunches. Forgot to add the onions into the spag bol but hopefully it'll still taste ok! I've been off today so did a load of cooking and shopping this mornings as well as a few other jobs. Plus I dyed my hair, on my own and didn't make a huge mess lol. I used the colour mask stuff much easier than the foam one. Feeling tired now but I've still gotta cook tea, make my lunch for tomorrow and get all my stuff ready just to grab in the morning. I'm gonna try to make it so I don't rush too much in the mornings. Hate doing the long days, plus i'm on call tues, weds and thurs nights. And i'm working on sat morning, which is also my birthday, I'm just going to see if I can leave early (depending on how busy it is) as I'm already owed half an hour due to finishing late on fri and sat. I'd rather have the time off than the paid overtime. My birthday is going to be an off plan day. Hopefully will finish on time, so can go for a meal and to cinema with my brother (we rarely do things together) and then going ten pin bowling with my bro and my friends. They have a bar and pool table as well. I can't drink there as I will be driving but may have a couple of drinks when I get home. =)

I'm sure the +3 will drop off fast. What colour did you dye your hair?
X

Black. It really needed the roots doing. I normally get my mum to do it, but I thought i'd give the colour mask a go. Looks better now anyway.

It still seems to be totm still, so that may count towards the gain??? Been a week now, thought it had finished and now it's at it's worse. Felt so bloated today it feels like I'm pregnant lol. Had bad cramps and migraines all day. Plus had to work 10 hours. ended up bingeing. Blah. felt so crap.

Been feeling crap generally lately. Really need to look at tips for helping my thyroid and making me feel better. Been feeling down and sort of numb. I can't concentrate and I feel exhausted all the time. Just need to get through the week I think. Then I will have more time to sort things out.

Def sounds like TOTM weight gain to me- cramps and such! My period often messes up 2 weigh ins for me :/ takes a few days to settle down after the bleeding has stopped too.
Hope you feel better soon :( sounds like a rough time! *hug* x

Thanks. I really wanna feel better. I think I'm just going to try to relax as much as possible for the rest of this week and not try to rush things. If I get time on sunday then I will do a bit of research into getting myself better. Exercise is meant to be really good for thyroid problems, and it does help me but this week I don't have the time. I'm really fed up of feeling exhausted all the time and when I find it hard to concentrate and forget things really easily. Doctors seem to be useless and always say my levels are normal so won't up my dose. Even though I am telling them I really don't feel right. It would be so much easier at work if the animals would be able to tell us how they feel. We can tell the doctors how we feel, yet it just seems as though they don't listen.

Sts =) still not back on track so am happy with that. Hoping for a good day today then it will be easier to stick to it. Birthday done so only bad days will be download then its only 4 months untill south africa =) so really need to get back into the diet and exercise!

Had a good day yesterday. But not so good today. Already messed up by eating wayyyy too much chocolate this morning and now I just want to eat chocolate brownies. I'm not going to though! I'm gonna make myself have some grapes and a diet coke and that should stop me craving them! I really want to get to the gym tomorrow morning. South Africa is deffo becoming a big motivator again since it's 4 months away which will fly by!

Well that plan didn't work. Ordered takeaway coz im not in the mood to cook atm. Found out that my brother has got the cheque for my inheritance money with him. He's been at our dads the last few days and I was allowed the money when I turned 25, which I did on sat. I wasn't expecting to get it this quick. I thought I would need to go over there and sign stuff for it. So tomorrow morning will be getting it into the bank and sorting out a few other things, like the rest of my Africa trip. Can also get longer on SW online as I was debating due to costs. Soooo happy now. I can pay off stuff for Africa, gives me spending money for it as well. Plus I can deffo sort out paying car insurance in one go this year. Been slighty stressed about it for a while now so I feel I can relax a bit. I might even treat myself to a decent underwater camera for getting some good pics of the sharks and maybe even a tablet. Debating whether or not to get a kindle fire. I already have a kindle. But can watch films on the kindle fire... Lol best not spend it all at once :p

Another sts this week. Managed a 100% day today. Feel much better than I have been in a while. Been feeling down a lot lately, so comfort ate, blah! Need to get into a routine really.
Feeling really sleepy tonight which is great. Want an early night as there's a few things I want to do in the morning. I will have another 100% day tomorrow!!:)

Hey, go you for a 100% day! Are you off to Download?
I wanted to go on the Sundy but as we are of to Sweden on Tues and it is like a 3hr drive I think we'll be giving it a miss :(
X

Yeah, I'm going on the Sunday. Heading over to Nottingham on sat and coming home Monday. Staying in a premier inn, i'd hate to camp lol. Going alone but not too bothered tbh. I spent the sat of sonisphere 2010 on my own coz everyone else was too hungover to go see 1 of the bands I wanted to see, then no one wanted to get to the front for rammstein so I did. Was awesome and I'll try to do it again on sunday! :D might even try to meet them at the signing tent if their slot doesn't clash with stone sour or five finger death punch. I'm just looking forward to getting away from here for a few days.

Didn't have a good day. Finished work less than an hour ago so I went to mcds round the corner from work as I ain't cooking at this time of night!! Lol was meant to finish at 7 but had an emergency op come in. Had been a bad day before all that anyway. Glad its Friday tomorrow. I'm on call tomorrow night but won't be working til Tues after that. And then I will get back to SW and the gym!!!!!! Got loads to do tomorrow so glad I can start a couple of hours later instead of getting paid overtime. I'm not in the mood to do anything tonight, I'm just going to relax. The cats just been trying to steal my Mcds milkshake, cheeky thing. He tries to steal cheeseburgers as well. He's obsessed with cheese.

Time to get a shower and into PJs me thinks :)

Back