Gizmo's SW and Fitness diary

Soynd luke an awesome plan with Download! I went to Sonisphere alone once too, bumped into my ex there eek. But it was still really fun! When I used to go to Reading fest with friends I would usually spend the day away from them anyway because hey didnt like to go in the pit/dance. Dang, really want to go to Sunday at Download now :( might see if we can do a last minute plan to go.
Enjoy, anyway! I'm sure Rammstein will put on an epic show like usual!! X

I'm meeting up with a friend at some point, but I don't mind going round alone. Spent the morning listening to stone sour. Wish I had been there yesterday to see slipknot and HIM. About to leave soon to get a train over to Nottingham. Really need time away from home and work so looking forward to a peaceful night lol

Had an awesome time at Download. Failed at meeting up with my friend, was probably standing right near her but couldn't actually see her. Managed to meet all of Rammstein in the signing tent. Only problem I did have that my feet were killing me all the time, I've got plantar fasciitis so get pain in my feet a lot anyway, but after being stood for most of the day and queuing for the bus home for like an hour (they didn't seem very organised with that). I found it hard to sleep with the pain. Plus I also had the worst stomach cramps, prob won`t even bother weighing in this week, its never a good result at that time. Really bad timing! >=(

Managed to get back onto the diet. Was off my food for a couple of days, think the chicken I ate at the premier inn on sat may have been a bit dodgy. Hardly ate anything on sun and mon and ate a takeaway on tues night as I was craving that and had only had a banana and a bit of salad during the day. Had a 100% day yesterday and so far so good today. I guess the good thing is that it's made me realise I don't need to be eating all the time lol.

Cool that you got toeet Rammstein!!
I wanted to see HIM and Slipknott too. The Sonisphere I went to was the last one that ran I think, shane that it keeps getting called off here as it was great! The bus/taxi situation was the same there though :/ I was about to miss the last train and was a teenager on my own so snuck to the front of the taxi queue and jumped into one with a family who had one seat left- offered to go halves but they paid for me in the end :O lucky.

Sorry that you had a bad tummy but on the positive side might give you a good loss this week LOL I always think like that when I have a tummy bug :p
X

Hopefully. I've been good since then as well!

Managed to get loads done this weekend. Completely tidied my room yesterday and threw out loads of stuff I don't need or use. Today I've made a batch of bolognase to freeze and also made a load of frozen chips. Started to change my bed, done a load of washing, been to the tip to get rid of a load of stuff from my room, been food shopping, had my lunch and now I'm just making my lunch for work tomorrow and then will finish sorting out my bed. Such a productive Sunday. Hopefully I will sleep well tonight.

Lost 2lbs since last time so back down to 16st 5lbs. Was naughty yesterday but I want to be good today. Looks like it will be a busy day at work so won't have much time to eat.

-5lbs this week =D haven't had a good week, been really depressed the last couple of weeks so have been comfort eating a lot. Going to the doctor tomorrow about it as I can't stand feeling this way anymore =/ I want to get better so just going to take things 1 day at a time.

-5 is amazing!!! And aftwr comfort eating? Cool! Congrats.
Hope the doc can help, depression is insanely hard to deal with :( *hug* hope you feel better soon and well done for the loss despte feeling sh*t. X

Thanks. I'm still comfort eating today, blah. Doctor has put me on tablets for it. Took one this morning and now I have the worst headache ever. Not sure if its the tablets or not. Hopefully will start feeling better in next few weeks. And I've heard this type of tablet may decrease appetite which wouldn't be a bad thing lol.

Have you seen world war z yet? I saw it on Saturday and actually really enjoyed it despite it being nothing like the book.

Hey! I saw World War Z yesterday and loved it :O couldn't have been further from the book, right!? But I much preferred the film to the book in the end :p that's a first!

How are the new pills going? Have the headaches cleared up?
Hope you're feeling better. x

Back