ProPoints Gizmo's WW diary

_Gizmo_

Silver Member
Hi! Just joined Weightwatchers tonight. I'm planning on starting tomorrow and finding out how much points is in what I normally would eat. Going to do a big healthy shop at the weekend when i've got used to it a bit more.

I lost about 3 stone doing my own 'diet', but now that doesn't seem to be enough. I've also just applied to do a chairty trek through the rainforests of Borneo in October. For this I will be raising funds for The Blue Cross, who help rehome animals and also offer help with veterinary treatment. I'm hoping that training for this trek and also doing weightwatchers will help alot with my weight loss.

Will try to post in here as much as I can :)

ah wow, thats amazing! i always see the bike ride along the great wall of china and the trek through maiain somewhere or other and always think i would love to do it.. but you have to raise mega amounts of money to go! :(

well done on your weight loss so far - me and my friend Irene re-joined tonight for the new Propoints so look forward to seeing how you get on :D xxx

I'm gonna have to fund raise £3200. Gonna be difficult but if I don't try I won't know if I can do it. I thought about doing it like a year ago but didn't bother, so now i'm just going to try to do it. If I have to do crazy stuff like sky diving to raise funds, then i'll have to do it. If I can... lol I'm terrified of heights O.O

I like WW! love how I can still have the things I like. I'm definitely eating less than I was before but I have gone over my daily limit. Oh well just less of a treat at the end of the week! Lol =)

I lost 4lbs :D Hoping this week will be just as good since im doing a full week of WW instead of half of it lol. Also going to start doing more exercise lol Maybe a bit of yoga in the mornings and using the steppers for half an hour. Not much but its more than I have been doing! :)

First full week and i've lost 2lbs :). Not going too bad, so glad i'm not stuck at 13st 7lbs now lol! Plus i've joined a gym again :D Yay! lol

Back