Glad i taken that next step

jacqui35

Silver Member
Morning all

Well i use to do ww years ago and i did the core, and couldnt get my head around counting points and didnt work ( as i drank loads of coffee (sugar mad) and smoked).

Well i went over to sw last year and the whole of the year only lost 10lbs, mind you i was on and off so wasnt bad, so in january i thought right be good and stick to it, which i did and for 6 weeks i only lost 2.5lbs and i was miserable.

I took it out of the kids, moody all time, eating same stuff. I was horrid.

So i rejoined wednesday in afternoon and i came home and hit the diet straight away and i know its early days but oh my god, my mood is lovely and im going gym later (which i never had the thought of going on sw), my kids said im happier and i can finally eat all food i like and dont have to waste money on my food/kids foods.

Im not slating any diet but both diets do work but they not for everyone, if ou happy eating same food on sw then it will work, well we will find out if this diet will suit me on wednesday and hopefully will

thanks for listening :D

I hope it does suit you pet, it really should do from what you have said. And your kids being happier is one of the best incentives you could ever have so give it your all and we will all be here to support you.

I hope it works but you seem to be "free" on WW and have a new attitude! Keep it up :D

Back