Glasgow June 2009 - 12/13th??

When we no the dates i will see what i can do!

Yup - what are the dates on this so I can see what I'm up to.

I'm happy to wait Sandy till you get your shift pattern,as it always go planning it when your off,then i can book the weekend off.

do we have a date yet ?

Debz x

I'd love to come, it'd be fab!! I live in Aberdeen so it would br brilliant to finally get to a meet!

I'll come - although will bring the bloke cos I've never been to scotland (apart from gretna) and I wanna see stoof!

Can i just throw this in too - can we not make it a jurys inn? They are so teeny and expensive and i have a student loan to pay back! Also, am jealous of sharons room from the brighty meet! Me wants cute B&B!

yaya! Living room floor is great stoof as long as it is longer than 6ft 5 for the large one i own xx

Can i just throw this in too - can we not make it a jurys inn? They are so teeny and expensive and i have a student loan to pay back! Also, am jealous of sharons room from the brighty meet! Me wants cute B&B!

Great idea Leah! The Jury's in Glasgow isn't all that great anyway (plus it's not in a great part of the city either).

Piccies of the cute Brighton B&B will be posted on my diary shortly (highly recommended to anyone thinking of visiting there too :))

I'm not going to be able to come to this one .. so please count me out.

Have fun you guys!! :)

Great idea Leah! The Jury's in Glasgow isn't all that great anyway (plus it's not in a great part of the city either).

Really Sharon! Just cos theres a homeless hostel right across the road which can see in some of the rooms, doesnt make it a bad place :rotflmao:

Id recommend a Travel Inn/Lodge/Holiday Express Inn type place I think there are quite a few right in the heart of the city, much handier for the pubs etc :)

Have you guy's met up before?

Back