Glasgow Meet - Renewed interest for 2008

Almost sure half term in england last week of October - my son bday 27 so couldnt do then..... but dont worry go with majority....

Just a thought - half term would probably mean flights more expensive....:(

Thats a good point!! I never thought of that!

Any idea when half term is in both England and Scotland?

Well I can find out when the Scottish one is if someone can check the English dates, I think we'll need to definitely factor those in

Ohhh im near Glasgow mmm i might think about coming all depends on how far i come on CD :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My OH and I want to visit Glasgow ... on our list of cities to visit - so if you don't mind him coming along too, put us down.

Sorry can't make it this time...... 27th is my son's 12th birthday and really cannot miss family stuff.... as great as you guy's all are..... I'm sure there will be other times though....:D

Found the thread!!!....thanks Sandy:D

Yes...you can count me in for this meet for def. Easy travel as it's a direct train from York to Glasgow:):):)

Another gathering to look forward to!!!!!!:party0049:.....should have shifted a good few stones by then :D

Never been to Glasgow either so why not?....lol

Lacey xx

Count me in! I can give Amanda-Jayne a lift as have just discovered she lives about 1/4 mile away from me! I am in Glasgow every day for work and I love it! Fab shops, restaurants, pubs, friendly natives .... couldn't ask for a better venue! (but then I am biased!)

Fantastic!!! More for our Glasgow do!

Hmmm maybe I better book that weekend off work now ;)

Maybe you should?...lol I know I will be doing as soon as I get back from Dublin. Just been checking Liverpool airport and trains to York as my eldest flys in tommorow from France so that I can go to Dublin. Trains are being cancelled and delayed due to floods!!!:(

I am really sick of this country's weather at the mo I can tell you. I hope he can get here okay tommorow:sigh:

Back