Summerskye
Debbiemac
MandyB2
flirty40greeneyes
Isis
Mrs Pink
AmandaJayne
Karen1972

Have had to take my name off as I am away until 28 October. Sorry but having a holiday in Austria

Irene xx

Aww thanks for that Irene... sorry you wont make it tho :(

I know someone who works in the George Hotel. I may be able to get a discount on a few rooms.

I live in Falkirk and had intended to get the train and go home at the end of the night but perhaps I could be persuaded to stay over.

Jac

Ooohhh sounds good, Ill be going home but Im sure (I hope) therell be people looking for rooms :)

Jac - last train at 11.30 - if you miss it we can share a taxi back, maybe with Amanda Jayne too! I guess I'll have to go home too .. my DH would be very suspicious about what kind of state I was planning to get into if I announced the need to stay overnight in Glasgow!
The Counting House is also a nice big roomy pub at George Sq......

I'm still definitely ok for the saturday night and don't need to leave until late sunday afternoon. I'm not going to say friday as well as I don't finish work until 5pm and then an hour back to York.

Need to sort hotel. What's everyone else doing? :D

I was only thinking about this the other day, but looking at my commitments over the next couple of months I doubt I'll be able to afford to do this too :(

Sorry guys, especially as I won't be around for the Newcastle VFBC one either now :cry:

Hi girls

I live in Glasgow and would love to attend a meet up! Unfortunately, the 27th is my holiday and I'm going to be down in Whitby!

If it does get rearranged, I'd definitely be up for it.

Cheers!

Well I'm still avaliable that weekend.

Maybe if there is not much interest us locals could still meet up for a natter and we could postpone the official "Glasga" meet till later?

What do you think?

Jac

Just wondering if this meet is still going ahead Sandy and who's going?

Are people still booked do we know? :D

Oooh! If only I'd known (paid more attention). i'm doing sweet FA this weekend.

hi all

Did the meet go ahead? If not, I'd be up for it provided the dates suit as I'm in Glasgow

I just saw this, I study in Glasgow if it helps at all!

hello ...........?

Back