Glitterbabe's Diary....Here I go again!

GlitterBabe

Hi All.
My name is Alison and I have done weightwatchers before, got to my goal weight in April 2007, then gave up smoking and put on 2 1/2 stone.:eek:

A couple of my friends have been doing LL and have done really well on it and although I couldn't really afford LL, I deceided to try CD.
Those diets are very good for losing weight quickly but it is a very extreme diet and great if you can stick to it!

Unfortunately I would be very good for a few days and then have a masssive binge, this has been going on since June and needless to say I haven't actually lost any weight.
I was also worried that I would end up doing more harm to my body than good so I have deceided to go back to WW and will just have to be patient with the weight loss.

I am just finishing day 2 and so far all is well (which it should be after only 2 days!)
I am just doing it at home at the minute but might go back to a meeting next week.

Goodluck with WW :)

Hey good luck :) ... look forward to seeing your progress!

Thanks everyone.
I'm hoping that I have cracked it this time. Have been trying to get back into ww for a while between mucking about with CD, but would only last a few days before I would binge, but am on day 6 and don't feel that I need to binge!
I have made a big pot of 0 point soup so just have a bowl of that in between meals if I need to but am craving fruit all the time at the minute so am eating that. I craved fruit the whole time on CD so think my body needs to re-stock!

Back