Glitterbabe's Diary....Here I go again!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by GlitterBabe, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Hi All.
    My name is Alison and I have done weightwatchers before, got to my goal weight in April 2007, then gave up smoking and put on 2 1/2 stone.:eek:

A couple of my friends have been doing LL and have done really well on it and although I couldn't really afford LL, I deceided to try CD.
    Those diets are very good for losing weight quickly but it is a very extreme diet and great if you can stick to it!

Unfortunately I would be very good for a few days and then have a masssive binge, this has been going on since June and needless to say I haven't actually lost any weight.
    I was also worried that I would end up doing more harm to my body than good so I have deceided to go back to WW and will just have to be patient with the weight loss.

I am just finishing day 2 and so far all is well (which it should be after only 2 days!)
    I am just doing it at home at the minute but might go back to a meeting next week.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Weight Watchers Points
    Welcome back :) I'm sure you'll do great as you already know it works for you. A slower weight loss is better than no weight loss :D
  4. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Goodluck with WW :)
  5. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey good luck :) ... look forward to seeing your progress!
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Alison. Good luck with WW and welcome to minimins x
  7. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    Good Luck Alison x
  8. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Thanks everyone.
    I'm hoping that I have cracked it this time. Have been trying to get back into ww for a while between mucking about with CD, but would only last a few days before I would binge, but am on day 6 and don't feel that I need to binge!
    I have made a big pot of 0 point soup so just have a bowl of that in between meals if I need to but am craving fruit all the time at the minute so am eating that. I craved fruit the whole time on CD so think my body needs to re-stock!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.