Glittermonkey's food diary (with pics) x

Well done that is great. I would be delighted with myself aswell if I lost that much. Obviously all the hard work pays off. Well you won the Slimmer of the Week on here and if I could I would give you a certificate. Well done.

haha aww thanks chug!! what a lovely thing to say. whats your cats name in your profile pic? i love cats, i have 3 girls myself!

Congrats on your loss! So pleased for you.

Hi Laura! make up a batch of your bog standard slimming world chips, but put some chili flakes, paprika and garlic powder on them. get some chicken or turkey breast, dip in egg and then in some panko breadcrumbs and fry with plenty of fry light. once thats done stir fry lots of strips of peppers and onions and add chili flakes, sweetner, garlic, papkika, soy sauce and cayenne pepper. put the chips and breaded chicken into the wok with the veg and taste, if its not spicy enough tweak with the above spices until you get the desired taste. there is a way of breading the chicken with cous cous to make it syn free but i like to use the panko, its only 3 syns you only need a very small amount. it really tastes like a take away! i also use some of the schwartz seasoning for chips but im not sure of the syns on that...enjoy!

I'm deffo trying this! My mouth is watering even reading it!

haha aww thanks chug!! what a lovely thing to say. whats your cats name in your profile pic? i love cats, i have 3 girls myself!

Your welcome. His name is Smudge his 4 years old. How about yours what's their names? I love cats if I could I would have a cattery & help my local cat charity & look after stray cats but Smudge really wouldn't lick it lol. He hates it when he can smell that I've been near another cat or dog lol

Your welcome. His name is Smudge his 4 years old. How about yours what's their names? I love cats if I could I would have a cattery & help my local cat charity & look after stray cats but Smudge really wouldn't lick it lol. He hates it when he can smell that I've been near another cat or dog lol

mine are muffin, luna and poppy. i always say if i won the lotto id open a cattery! they're such great pets!

Hi all hope you all doing great. Heres my food for the day:
Breakfast....Fruit anf mullerlight
Lunch........BLT made with HEA bread and a peach
Dinner........Chicken korma made with coconut essence, vegetable rice and a pitta bread instead of naan
dinner6aug.jpg
must start on my body magic soon, i'm really bad at exercise so this week i want to give it a go. I think i'm a bit big yet for jogging so walking will have to do!

We'll done on the loss. 3lbs is brilliant!

mine are muffin, luna and poppy. i always say if i won the lotto id open a cattery! they're such great pets!

They are lovely names. Yes they are such great pets and very clever. Smudge is a house cat for reasons and when I shout walkies he runs to the door to go in the garden under my supervision lol and then when I want him to go in I just clap my hands or ask him if he wants to go in to have his Dreamies and he runs in the house. Sometimes he goes in on his own accord and checks that I'm following him lol.

great day today, but awkward food wise! For breakfast I had coffee and a punnet of strawberries. I was going to see a friend who lives two buses away and going to bingo with her (i'm only 26...the shame!!) Bingo has a hot food counter with chips and goujons etc, only fried stuff, so i stoped off and bought myself some plain chicken pieces and a punnet of blueberries to have for damage control. i was delighted to say not only did i win 120 euro but I also stuck to my syns woohoo! i also had a mugshot which i never knew they sold there until now! I did have a pack of pom bears but there 4 1/2 syns.

when I got home I was starving from all the travelling so I had a BLT made with my HEB, a mullerlight (1 syn)and now i'm having a hot choc for 4 syns. :D

So no pics today, but I managed to survive what is usually an all day junk food blow-out! delighted!!

Well done! I only went to bingo once with my aunt and I thought it was great craic. I can't find anyone who will go with me though, and my aunt lives an hour away... Ah well! Good stuff sticking to plan though, you're doing great.

Just had my weigh in and lost 3 pounds!! Delighted with myself. Also should have won slimmer of the week but she gave it to a girl who only joined last week.....oh well!!

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! :O she shouldnt of given it to a girl who only joined last week..its in the rules because their first week they could lose a lot , id be screaming 'thats miiiine' lol

Will be a follower :) love the pics

Well done GlitterMonkey. Your done well especially with win as well. It's great feeling when you don't do something. I was the same yesterday. After shopping we always have pork pie and I resisted same as the cream cake. It's hard when they are eating it in front of you but avoided them. I was so please with myself.

I use to love Bingo but I'm the same as you lougalx i don't have anyone to go with either so now I play it on the computer but its not the same.

Thanks guys! if you ever find yourself in Dublin i'll go to bingo with you!!! your all so great here thanks for all the suport.

Today was anothr good day! will post pics tomorrow as im half asleep!
Breakfast: diet coke and plums (was running late..again!)
Lunch.......Kippers and onion with a sauce made from quark with some vegetable rice and spinach. big lunch as i was starving!
Dinner.......Turkey "fajitas" made with HEB pitta, sweet potato fries and a salad
Snacks..... HEA chocolate Oatly, Mullerlight, watermelon.

SYNS...8/15 AS I HAD A 2ND PITTA And oops, haha capslock! as i was saying, I also had some of the discovery guacamole on my pitta. hope your all doing well will pop over to you diarys to have a nose! x

hi folks

What a week it's been! I was doing my repeat uni exams and i was so stressed that all thought of slimming world went out the window. I still ate some fruit but had takeaways, pringles, chocolate and full sugar red bull. Raging. as my exam was on WI day I also had to skip slimming world. I struggled to get back on plan but ive done it, i'm just going to draw a line and forget about it. grr.

So today i had weetabix for brekkie
3 chicken wings and slimming world chips for lunch
Prawn salad for dinner.
snacks were mullerlight, grapes, nectarine and possibly a hot chocolate before bed. i'm going to try to save some syns for damage control of what i did during the week. hope your all well

Also has anyone ever tried a mullerlight with a sppon ful of 0% greek youghrt on top? its so nice!!

hi everyone!

just a quick check in. had 6syns of brekkie today and then had to go to the dreaded MCDONALDS.....DEN DEN DENNNNNNN!!!! well i abstained from the big mac meal by having a coffee...but then i was hungry and got a caramel sunday....raging!! having slimming world burger and chips for dinner. dreading my weigh in tomorrow tbh honest, i hmissed last week and was going to not go tomorrow as i ate crap all week but i have to face up to it or ill never go back...wish me luck!

Hey, here to sub! Your food pictures look delicious and I want to try that chips in a bag recipe! Does it taste like salt and chilli chips from the chinese??? (my fav!) x

hi silvermoon! yeah its just like that! its my favorite too..must have it again during the week!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi folks

well i went to class and stayed the same. not thrilled about that but considering the amount of junk i ate during my exam week last week i guess im happy enough! line drawn and new week started!

Breakkie today was mullerlight stirred into 35g oats and left to sit overnight in the fridge. i had it with blueberries, its my new favorite breakfast. if anyone ever had those little radical oats pots it tastes just like that

lunch was a mugshot and two crackerbread

dinner was beef karoki's with tonkatsu sauce, with some beef teriyaki (it was fakeaway night!) will upload the pics tomorrow..night all x

Back