Gluten intolerance - and SW successes?

MaxiMouse

Hi all - am thinking of signing up to SW again this week but have recently been diagnosed wheat/gluten intolerant and am wondering if the SW plan can be sufficiently adapted to take this into account - anybody any experience / success with SW and eating gluten free?

Many thanks
MM x

its definatly do able theres a lady at my group that is intollerent to gluten and shes doing well theres lots of gluten free products available although some are high in syns but you could also stick to red days and use your Hex b's on sweetcorn or peas or other non gluten foods

I'm just worried that so many gluten free products tend to be higher calories/fat content that it'll be a nightmare and easier to do maybe a calorie controlled number??

Hi there,
My mum is celiac and is following the sw plan. She has lost over a stone and achieved her club 10 last week. She has lost this weight in 6 weeks. She has found the plan easy. She tends to sty away from the gluten free products unless she has them as a healthy extra. She particuarly like the free from crackers for lunch or breakfsat. But she just eats what we eat really. She has meat, veg, rice, potatoes. She is trying new reciepes each week. Good luck.

Back