Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

GNOCCHI

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by DEMILOU, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

Morning, just wanting to know what the syns are foe a pack of the gnocchi fresh ones that you get from asda or tesco please

cheers x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cleogin

Cleogin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Non branded Gnocchi cooked without fat 100g 1.5 7.5 1.5

Hope this gives you a rough idea

4. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

That is brilliant thanks. what days do you follow? i did slimming world a few years abcak and just starting out again, i think slimming world is the best diet you can do and cheap too dont you think. i am looking at doing green gays again as i love pasta and potatoes and always used to have good losses on the green days.

5. Cleogin

Cleogin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I love green days, but I tend to do red as it seems to help my weight loss more.

As I did slimming world a few years ago, we didn't have extra easy then and as a result I find it a bit difficult to do. So I tend to go back to basics.

I'm sure if you was successful with green before you can be again....it is also a much cheaper way than the red.
    Good Luck with it ;)

6. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

yeah i was told about the extra easy it ok but i like the choice of the hea and b's !!! yeah going to stick with the green for a while and see what happens - thanks for getting back to me and good luck with your weight loss too!!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.