GNOCCHI

DEMILOU

Morning, just wanting to know what the syns are foe a pack of the gnocchi fresh ones that you get from asda or tesco please

cheers x

That is brilliant thanks. what days do you follow? i did slimming world a few years abcak and just starting out again, i think slimming world is the best diet you can do and cheap too dont you think. i am looking at doing green gays again as i love pasta and potatoes and always used to have good losses on the green days.

I love green days, but I tend to do red as it seems to help my weight loss more.

As I did slimming world a few years ago, we didn't have extra easy then and as a result I find it a bit difficult to do. So I tend to go back to basics.

I'm sure if you was successful with green before you can be again....it is also a much cheaper way than the red.
Good Luck with it ;)

yeah i was told about the extra easy it ok but i like the choice of the hea and b's !!! yeah going to stick with the green for a while and see what happens - thanks for getting back to me and good luck with your weight loss too!!!:D

Back