Go Ahead yoghurt and fruit bars!

Roosters

Silver Member
Hi folks,

I've just been to Asda and found 'Go Ahead' bars all for a £1 per box! They vary in calories, but I just bought the yoghurt and rasberry one and for one biscuit it's only 74 cals and low fat! not only that YUMMY!

Mmmm. I love those yoghurt and raspberry bars - only problem is that if I have one I have to have two!! And they wrap them that way to tempt you! They're gorgeous.

Have you tried the new sweet fruity ryvita yet? You can stick a big spoon of quark on it for 20ish cals, sprinkle with a little sweetener if you want, then top with some lovely juicy chopped fresh apricots or raspberries, and it's almost -almost- like you're having your own slice of cheesecake! All for less than 100cals.

I stocked up on these last week when I went in. Great for 11sies!

Iris, I'm going back to Asda to look for fruity rivita tomorrow now! that sounds lovely!! x

They are great for 11sies aren't they, espeically if you fancy something sweet!

My daughter pinched my other biscuit from my packet of go aheads, so it's win win, i'll share with her, won't be tempted to the second.. and small person has a healthy snack.

I stocked up on my Go Aheads last week. I like them dipped in my brew haha, i have to eat both though if i open one so thats 148cals for me, the plain ones are my fave!! :)

I've just finished one as my breakfast as didn't have time for anything 'proper'. Wish I had read your post first though vickydink! I had a cup of tea on the side, but no dipping occured!

Back