Go at it alone or go the ww meetings?

well done on your loss up to now. If you want to go it alone, this is a brillant board for help,plus you can always get books and things from ebay.

brill! thanks alot, i've put alot of that weight back on after coming off lt so want get back on it really. what are the books called if u dont mind!?xx

For me going it alone on SW was ok.. but I didnt really learn to control myself.. so when I decided to go to WW I decided meetings were the way to go.. cant talk myself into changing WI days and I have another support net work other than here .. but each to their own and whatever works for you honey :D x

Hi this is the best ive done on ww for yers and Im goin it alone,I know lots prefer meetings I just have 2 naff leaders near me so thats why I dont go.......Why not join for 4 weeks see how you go and get the stuff then decide? Hope you lose the lbs quick which ever you decide and as said here is a fantastic network support xx

As has been said it really does depend on what you prefer. I do much better going to classes, it keeps me focused and provides some great support. This site is def good for mid week support but it really depends what is better for you.

You could always try the classes to get the books and the new member talk and go it alone from there if you dont like them or find them useful.

Good luck with whatever you decide

Back