Go Me!

Kathryn_

Banned
So, I just had a 2 day trip to a Uni taster course, with 8 people. I managed to stay 100% despite 2 meals out, 2 breakfasts and a bunch of free snacks! I am so very proud of myself! I had to share, because no-one will understand the struggle like fellow lipotrimmers! It really wasn't very hard to make excuses about why I was not eating, Mind, University student accommodation is enough to put anyone off their food!

Thanks! It was day 6 and day 7, There were a few moments when I almost cracked at the hot food, but I managed to remember what I was doing and why I was doing it! I was so proud, but also very pleased to be home so I can sit with my shake in peace!

Well done Kathryn so proud of you too!!!! xxx

Well done Kathryn, that's quite an achievement especially as it was your first week!

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing your first weigh in result!

Had my first weigh in this morning, lost 10 pounds! Very pleased with the result, Made my struggle worth it!

Well done Kathryn

Your hard work is paying off! :) Keep it up!

x

Well done Kathryn - that's really impressive, and you should be SO proud of yourself......really glad your weight loss made it worth the effort!

Well, I had another triumph today! I was put on the stall next to the burger stall all day today, And yes.. I resisted, again. But it was harder than the first time!! I think I am getting good at this!! Thanks for all the support!!

Back